The Bawl Mill
September 2014 by Staff• Just a drop in the (coal) bucket
• Location, Location, Location...
• The "hard drive" for answers...
• Three strikes and you're out!
• Your share of the National Debt
• April 15 wasn't just the deadline for taxpayers
• We spend taxpayer money on this...
• ...but hold back on this.
• Fried golden eagle is bad; diced is okay
• Your tax dollars at work
• More EPA woes
• If you don't like the numbers, make up your own!
• By the numbers
• And the award goes to...
• Home, home on the range...where the deer and the non-native antelope play
• Today's math lesson: Study x 3 = Taxpayer Waste
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Taking on the EPA, Sasquatch, Ratchilla and Gold Dredging • Gully Prospecting and Mining • Wilfley Tables—Repair, Rebuild & Set Up • Designing and Evaluating Placer Gold Recovery Plants • Finding Streams of Gold • This is Why You Check Your Tailings • Lode or Placer: What Difference Does It Make? • New Rules to Impact the Lease/Buy Decision • There's a First Time for Everyone • Appeals Court OKs Permits for Upper Peninsula Mine • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices