Mining Journal Honored as Prospecting Magazine of the Year!
September 2014 by StaffFor the 16th consecutive year, ICMJ’s Prospecting and Mining Journal was voted “Prospecting Magazine of the Year” by the Best O’ North East (BONE) Treasure Hunters.
BONE is based in Keene, New Hampshire, but the group draws prospectors and detecting enthusiasts from across the US and Canada for an annual four-day detecting hunt held at several locations in New Hampshire.
We are humbled and honored by their continued recognition!
• Gold in West Virginia?
- President Trump isn't the only one with "wall" troubles
- Catwoman takes over police press conference
• Don't expect Santa to be healthy this Christmas
• Fast-food delivery
• Just in time for the holidays
Clay described working the placer claim with his D-6 in 1998, “when this big one just rolled....."
The plea from State Police Chief Pete Kassetas follows what authorities believe is the latest death related to the effort to uncover Forrest Fenn’s treasure.
• San Bernardino National Forest Closure
• Interior secretary wants reforms to 1872 Mining Law
• Nevada drops lawsuit over mining regulations
• Environmental extremists sue over mine operation
The Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Taking on the EPA, Sasquatch, Ratchilla and Gold Dredging • Gully Prospecting and Mining • Wilfley Tables—Repair, Rebuild & Set Up • Designing and Evaluating Placer Gold Recovery Plants • Finding Streams of Gold • This is Why You Check Your Tailings • Lode or Placer: What Difference Does It Make? • New Rules to Impact the Lease/Buy Decision • There's a First Time for Everyone • Appeals Court OKs Permits for Upper Peninsula Mine • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices