The Bawl Mill
December 2020 by Staff
• These are interesting times we live in...
• Bigfoot spotted and returned home
• EPA backs down in Wyoming
• UN Chairman took on more than a mission
• Make your vote count...again, and again, and again...
• Debt ceiling, round two
• "Throw Them All Out"
• A cut above the rest...
- ESA wants a big win, not a win-win
- By The Numbers...
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
• "Fast and Furious" investigation slowly moving forward
• EPA needs to be held accountable
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - Is this prospect worth sampling? • Ask The Experts - Can you recommend resources for southeast Alaska? • Ask The Experts - Can I pay someone to research a claim for me? • Ask The Experts - Do larger detector coils see deeper nuggets? • Reading A River: Understanding Erosion and Gold • The Basics of Permitting and Bonding Your Mining Operation • Plotting and Persistence Lead to Big Gold • Using Countercurrent Material Flow to Improve Gold Recovery Efficiency • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: The First Year Is The Hardest • Mining In The El Paso Range of Southern California • Tips and Tricks: A Dredging Tip for Clearing the Tailings Pile • The Kern River • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices