The Bawl Mill
December 2020 by Staff
• These are interesting times we live in...
• Bigfoot spotted and returned home
• Sheriff's Office offered a Valentine's Day "special" for exes
• Applellate judge is bringing down the house
• Just because it looks American, doesn’t mean it is…
• Attempted hacking by Homeland Security?
• 37% more than they counted on…
• The high price of wind power
• Sick and tired of being sick and tired—I need a vacation!
• Straight from the horse's mouth
• The federal budget is about to SNAP
• Taxation without (insurance) representation
• Doing hard time, making easy money
• A cozy bear prevents miners from doing research. Well, sort of...
• A hot deal
• Backword logic punishes Seattle businesses...again
• USPS reverts to ponies?
• Crime and (no) punishment
- He made quite a splash
- Even the Pony Express was faster than this!
- They say it’s “snot” a joke…
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - Is this prospect worth sampling? • Ask The Experts - Can you recommend resources for southeast Alaska? • Ask The Experts - Can I pay someone to research a claim for me? • Ask The Experts - Do larger detector coils see deeper nuggets? • Reading A River: Understanding Erosion and Gold • The Basics of Permitting and Bonding Your Mining Operation • Plotting and Persistence Lead to Big Gold • Using Countercurrent Material Flow to Improve Gold Recovery Efficiency • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: The First Year Is The Hardest • Mining In The El Paso Range of Southern California • Tips and Tricks: A Dredging Tip for Clearing the Tailings Pile • The Kern River • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices