On the fence about subscribing? Want to check out a 3D sample issue?
- Chinese buyers turn their noses up at new car smell
- Sheriff’s office more than ready for emergencies...in the bathroom
- Saving money by not paying the bill
The placer deposits of Utah occur in two distinct types of environments. These are 1) placers found adjacent to, and derived from, gold, silver and base-metal deposits; and 2) placers found in major rivers and derived from unknown, distant sources.
I’m sure we all have, at some point in time, gone out detecting and ended up not having the success we thought we would have. Here are some helpful game-changers that work for me and may work for you, as well.
There were nice sections of vein material at the end of several drifts, like they just stopped work one day and walked away.
The need to bring mining back to North America is more urgent than ever.
Some of the items that I’m going to go over are outcroppings, ditches, exploratory trenches and contacts/surface materials. I am going to speak about each of the above items in as much detail as I can, and then towards the end of this article I will tie them together.
Ray followed up by detecting the same area and I was happy to see that he did not find any good targets in the same line. So far so good.
If the costs of financing the national debt increase in a manner described in this study, that should, in our opinion, be regarded as a long-term plus for the precious metals.
- Senators want you to help to pay California rent
- Someone’s got a bone to pick…
- Some mining claim fees increase
- Oregon miners file appeal
- US Fish & Wildlife law enforcement policing powers restrained