- President Trump isn't the only one with "wall" troubles
- Catwoman takes over police press conference
- Keep mining going...
- In support of new legislation on mining laws
- Great magazine!
- Key appointment at BLM
- Current administration not waiting for Congress
- BLM relocating
- Kansas exempts bullion from sales tax
It was time to prime the pump and start the engine! Dan’s priming method is to use a small, submersible, 12-volt pump. My priming method is to use a hand-operated diaphragm pump.
Please note that new mining claims filed on or after September 1, 2019, will be subject to the new fee schedule.
Another little gem of equipment he built was a nifty sample splitter. In order to get accurate assays, you need to have really good, representative samples for the assayer to process.
Silver Peak is a small mining community in Esmeralda County in west-central Nevada, about 30 miles west of Goldfield. Although it’s fairly remote, it’s been an important mining center since the early days.
We are happy to report that the current administration has issued a directive to the Forest Service and BLM to address this concern…
Many of you have read recent articles that include pictures of some of the nice nuggets that have come out of this area. I’m going to talk very briefly about a few of my friends and some of the nuggets they have been taking out of this area…
Knowing how and when to deduct the cost and expenses of the vehicles used in the prospecting or mining operation can have significant tax implications.
- Town’s “big risk” leads to really big loss
- High-speed rail causes division...in property access