The Bawl Mill
June 2012 by Scott Harn• Home, home on the range...where the deer and the non-native antelope play
• Today's math lesson: Study x 3 = Taxpayer Waste
• Helium, going up, up and away...
• By the numbers...
• Unsustainable regulations...
- Brother, can you spare a cell phone?
- Houston, we have a drug problem...
• No experience needed
• A false sense of security
• Transparently bogus website
• Top lawyer hits bottom
• The wait at the DMV just got a lot longer
• Department of Tax Evasion
• IRS—Inept Resource Specialists
• A drought of common sense
• Thanks for your service, now please hold...
Our Readers Say • Iowa Hill District • Gold Deposition and Gradients of Placer Streams—Part I • Pursuing Rare Earths in Wyoming • The Mole • Prospecting for Copper Ores—Part I • Repair / Replace Tax Rule Changes • The Wisdom of Mark Twain—And Tales of Cheating the Unwary Prospector • Colorado Mining Association Appeals Roadless Ruling • Ganes Creek Hits 10 Years—Part II • Fifteen and Counting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices