The Bawl Mill
June 2012 by Scott Harn• Home, home on the range...where the deer and the non-native antelope play
• Today's math lesson: Study x 3 = Taxpayer Waste
• A sobering revelation
• "Greenbacks" for green energy
Greenpeace sued for racketeering
• We spend taxpayer money on this...
• ...but hold back on this.
ICMJ applauds BLM whistleblower and US District Court Judge for their integrity
• Just because it looks American, doesn’t mean it is…
• Attempted hacking by Homeland Security?
• 37% more than they counted on…
• The high price of wind power
• Fried golden eagle is bad; diced is okay
• Your tax dollars at work
Our Readers Say • Iowa Hill District • Gold Deposition and Gradients of Placer Streams—Part I • Pursuing Rare Earths in Wyoming • The Mole • Prospecting for Copper Ores—Part I • Repair / Replace Tax Rule Changes • The Wisdom of Mark Twain—And Tales of Cheating the Unwary Prospector • Colorado Mining Association Appeals Roadless Ruling • Ganes Creek Hits 10 Years—Part II • Fifteen and Counting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices