The Bawl Mill
June 2012 by Scott Harn• Home, home on the range...where the deer and the non-native antelope play
• Today's math lesson: Study x 3 = Taxpayer Waste
• A sobering revelation
• "Greenbacks" for green energy
• Closure on the foreclosure
• NSF checks and balances
• Third time’s a charm?
• Just a drop in the (coal) bucket
• Location, Location, Location...
• The "hard drive" for answers...
- Sun continues to set on solar
- Obamacare ailing
• Run for the border
• By the numbers
• We spend taxpayer money on this...
• ...but hold back on this.
Our Readers Say • Iowa Hill District • Gold Deposition and Gradients of Placer Streams—Part I • Pursuing Rare Earths in Wyoming • The Mole • Prospecting for Copper Ores—Part I • Repair / Replace Tax Rule Changes • The Wisdom of Mark Twain—And Tales of Cheating the Unwary Prospector • Colorado Mining Association Appeals Roadless Ruling • Ganes Creek Hits 10 Years—Part II • Fifteen and Counting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices