The Bawl Mill
November 2013 by Scott Harn• There's a fungus among us
• Taxpayers crash land in Arizona
• "What did you get arrested for?"
• One less obstacle for illegal aliens and illegal drugs
• Protesters trash the place
• IRS can't keep a secret
• Make way for minimum wage
- Town’s “big risk” leads to really big loss
- High-speed rail causes division...in property access
- Chinese buyers turn their noses up at new car smell
- Sheriff’s office more than ready for emergencies...in the bathroom
- Saving money by not paying the bill
• There’s no place like home...
• To comply or not to comply, that is the question...
• ObamaCare likely to drive unemployment numbers higher
• Thou shalt not covet they neighbor's budget
• 646 consecutive strikeouts
• From NASA, with warmest regards
• Anything new to report?
Ask the Experts • One Potato, Two Potato... • Proper Placer Sample Processing • Strategic Metals—Part I • Dry Washing to Capture Fine Gold • Are There Any Good Prospects Left? • Ophir—Possibly the Best Kept Secret in Alaska! • Southern Oregon's Illinois River—A Lesson in Sharing • Using Sucker Guns to Find Gold • Making Adjustments to Catch Fine Gold • The Subsurface Suction Dredge • A Few Thoughts About Successful Nugget Hunting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices