The Bawl Mill
November 2013 by Scott Harn• There's a fungus among us
• Taxpayers crash land in Arizona
• "What did you get arrested for?"
• From makers to takers
• Ministry of Mother Earth
• Where not to invest
• Home, home on the range...where the deer and the non-native antelope play
• Today's math lesson: Study x 3 = Taxpayer Waste
• Getting scolded during recess happens to adults, too.
• On-the-job training
• Batteries not included
• By the numbers
• Would you like an order of flies with that?
• Covid isn’t the only thing “Made in China”
• Just a drop in the (coal) bucket
• Location, Location, Location...
• The "hard drive" for answers...
• EPA backs down in Wyoming
• UN Chairman took on more than a mission
Ask the Experts • One Potato, Two Potato... • Proper Placer Sample Processing • Strategic Metals—Part I • Dry Washing to Capture Fine Gold • Are There Any Good Prospects Left? • Ophir—Possibly the Best Kept Secret in Alaska! • Southern Oregon's Illinois River—A Lesson in Sharing • Using Sucker Guns to Find Gold • Making Adjustments to Catch Fine Gold • The Subsurface Suction Dredge • A Few Thoughts About Successful Nugget Hunting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices