The Bawl Mill
November 2013 by Scott Harn• There's a fungus among us
• Taxpayers crash land in Arizona
• "What did you get arrested for?"
• Skeletons in the closet
• Stop horsing around!
• Know your veggies!
- Chinese buyers turn their noses up at new car smell
- Sheriff’s office more than ready for emergencies...in the bathroom
- Saving money by not paying the bill
- UN budget is UNderfunded and UNfairly distributed
- Walmart makes the naughty list
• What comes around goes around...
• Bombs away for Texas nuclear materials inspection
• Bogus science in California
• By the numbers
• Little noticed health care tax
• There’s no place like home...
• To comply or not to comply, that is the question...
- Sun continues to set on solar
- Obamacare ailing
Ask the Experts • One Potato, Two Potato... • Proper Placer Sample Processing • Strategic Metals—Part I • Dry Washing to Capture Fine Gold • Are There Any Good Prospects Left? • Ophir—Possibly the Best Kept Secret in Alaska! • Southern Oregon's Illinois River—A Lesson in Sharing • Using Sucker Guns to Find Gold • Making Adjustments to Catch Fine Gold • The Subsurface Suction Dredge • A Few Thoughts About Successful Nugget Hunting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices