The Bawl Mill
November 2013 by Scott Harn• There's a fungus among us
• Taxpayers crash land in Arizona
• "What did you get arrested for?"
- Souvenirs to die for…
- Honey, where’s that photo of our 500-pound emerald?
- Something to write about…
• Ripe for the picking
• He can manage the taxpayers' money, but not his own?
• Government debt to reach yet another milestone...
• Speaking of ObamaCare...
• Lack of privacy
• IRS employess lying about employment status and more
• Creative budgeting...
• Unsustainable is an understatement
• Famous last words...
• Their good deed did not go unnoticed
• Truth in Advertising
- Sun continues to set on solar
- Obamacare ailing
• Fried golden eagle is bad; diced is okay
• Your tax dollars at work
Ask the Experts • One Potato, Two Potato... • Proper Placer Sample Processing • Strategic Metals—Part I • Dry Washing to Capture Fine Gold • Are There Any Good Prospects Left? • Ophir—Possibly the Best Kept Secret in Alaska! • Southern Oregon's Illinois River—A Lesson in Sharing • Using Sucker Guns to Find Gold • Making Adjustments to Catch Fine Gold • The Subsurface Suction Dredge • A Few Thoughts About Successful Nugget Hunting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices