The Bawl Mill
November 2013 by Scott Harn• There's a fungus among us
• Taxpayers crash land in Arizona
• "What did you get arrested for?"
• Getting scolded during recess happens to adults, too.
• On-the-job training
• Batteries not included
• By the numbers
- “Pensions before Honesty. Great slogan.”
- An untimely death…
• IRS—Inept Resource Specialists
• A drought of common sense
• Thanks for your service, now please hold...
• Three strikes and you're out!
• Your share of the National Debt
• April 15 wasn't just the deadline for taxpayers
• Just because it looks American, doesn’t mean it is…
• Attempted hacking by Homeland Security?
• 37% more than they counted on…
• The high price of wind power
• What's good for the goose is good for Senator Feinstein...
• So much waste, it could fill a book...annually
• Just put it on my card...
Greenpeace sued for racketeering
Ask the Experts • One Potato, Two Potato... • Proper Placer Sample Processing • Strategic Metals—Part I • Dry Washing to Capture Fine Gold • Are There Any Good Prospects Left? • Ophir—Possibly the Best Kept Secret in Alaska! • Southern Oregon's Illinois River—A Lesson in Sharing • Using Sucker Guns to Find Gold • Making Adjustments to Catch Fine Gold • The Subsurface Suction Dredge • A Few Thoughts About Successful Nugget Hunting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices