The Bawl Mill
November 2013 by Scott Harn• There's a fungus among us
• Taxpayers crash land in Arizona
• "What did you get arrested for?"
• Home, home on the range...where the deer and the non-native antelope play
• Today's math lesson: Study x 3 = Taxpayer Waste
- Bio-mass is a bio-miss…
- Russia exploiting “useful idiots of unwitting environmental groups…”
- California has the best of the worst…
- He made quite a splash
- Even the Pony Express was faster than this!
- They say it’s “snot” a joke…
• Just because it looks American, doesn’t mean it is…
• Attempted hacking by Homeland Security?
• 37% more than they counted on…
• The high price of wind power
• South Korean ad campaigns make men blush
• A revolting development
• Take a seat
• Hold everything!
• Flying under the radar
• Last minute spending spree
Ask the Experts • One Potato, Two Potato... • Proper Placer Sample Processing • Strategic Metals—Part I • Dry Washing to Capture Fine Gold • Are There Any Good Prospects Left? • Ophir—Possibly the Best Kept Secret in Alaska! • Southern Oregon's Illinois River—A Lesson in Sharing • Using Sucker Guns to Find Gold • Making Adjustments to Catch Fine Gold • The Subsurface Suction Dredge • A Few Thoughts About Successful Nugget Hunting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices