The Bawl Mill
January 2018 by Staff
ICMJ applauds BLM whistleblower and US District Court Judge for their integrity
• EPA backs down in Wyoming
• UN Chairman took on more than a mission
• Here we go round Obamacare...
• Care packages for al-Qaeda?
• Protesters trash the place
• IRS can't keep a secret
• Make way for minimum wage
- Those “dog-gone” fraud charges
- Fake news
• Training to be greener...but still unemployed
• By the Numbers
• Notable Quotes
• Transparently bogus website
• Top lawyer hits bottom
• The wait at the DMV just got a lot longer
• Department of Tax Evasion
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
Legislative and Regulatory Update • California: The Land of Big Nuggets—Part II • How to Interpret Assay Values • Bedrock Nugget Hunting: Tools of the Trade • A Primer on Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies • Gold Hunting on Libby Creek • PLP and MMAC Update • Man's Best Friend • An Interview with Minelab Engineer Mark Lawrie • Third Largest Nugget in Existence Returns to Dallas • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices