MMAC & PLP Update
May 2016 by Scott Harn
PLP had been attempting to raise funds to hire a lobbyist. The excessive cost made it prohibitive, so Clark and Joe packed up their bags and headed off to make this trip themselves.
Nevada’s attorney general for the first time is joining a rural county in a 15-year-old legal battle...
- Proposed budget for EPA
- California SB 1222
- 640 million acres and counting
- Gold and silver bullion
• Comment deadlines approaching for frog listings and habitat
• EPA seeks more control
• Comments due in Washington
• California dredging moratorium
• PLF sues to delist polar bear
- Zinke leaving office
- Property rights triumph over critical habitat says Supreme Court
- Water of the United States
- Bill to limit Antiquities Act
- PLF seeks relief from Endangered Species Act abuses
State regulators imposed a record $11 million fine on the operators of a gold mine in the Sierra foothills east of Sacramento.
• Two million acres of proposed habitat
• Last chance for Nevada claim refunds
• California suction gold dredging update
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Think You Got It All? Guess Again! • Nevada's Silver City Gold District -- Part II • Hard Rock Prospecting With Rusty • Drywashing in Black Canyon, Arizona • Progress Continues in Honduras • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices