Annual Claim Filings Due
August 2018 by Scott Harn
Since 2005, a group representing a handful of Oregon and Washington mining organizations, centered around the Eastern Oregon Mining Association (EOMA) and the Waldo Mining District (WMD), have been actively fighting the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) over their then new “700PM Suction Dredge Mining Permit.”
• SB 637
• Public land users cry "fowl"
• CA Fish & Game Final SEIR
• Positive news from California?
• Still no results in Wisconsin
• Give us back our lands
- Reminder: Annual claim fees due September 1, 2017
- Update on California suction gold dredging
• Some positives in spending bill
• Judge puts brakes on the EPA in Alaska
• Judge to rule in favor of suction gold dredgers
• Battle continues in the "Golden State"
• California Water Board needs your comments
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - What are these thin brittle sheets with reddish powder? • Ask The Experts - Are custom mills available for titanium and tungsten? • Ask The Experts - What assay value is needed for cobalt deposits? • Ask The Experts - What do you think is the source of gold in this area of Ireland? • Highbanking for Gold • Gold Placers in Italy • Critical Minerals: Titanium—Part II • Detector Brings New Life to An Old Lode Mine • The Batteries Metal Rush • Blackberries and Gold • Writing It All Off After The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices