Annual Claim Filings Due
August 2018 by Scott Harn
NOI or POO for small backhoe
• Judge orders reconsideration of “bi-state” sage grouse population in California and Nevada
• Environmental groups attempt to reinstate hard rock rule
• More roadblocks in southern California
• Greater Sage-grouse withdrawals
• State attorneys claim the Court of Appeals wrongly relied on South Dakota Mining Association v. Lawrence County regarding federal preemption...
We have learned over the years, of course, that “previous development,” “roadless,” and “local support,” are in the mind of the beholder.
Public Lands for the People is working on a Miner's Bill of Rights with the support of several members of Congress.
One of the most asinine proposals in the SEIR is to require miners to state when and where they will be dredging. This information would be accessible to the public, which would make them prime candidates for getting their homes burglarized while they are out mining.
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - What are these thin brittle sheets with reddish powder? • Ask The Experts - Are custom mills available for titanium and tungsten? • Ask The Experts - What assay value is needed for cobalt deposits? • Ask The Experts - What do you think is the source of gold in this area of Ireland? • Highbanking for Gold • Gold Placers in Italy • Critical Minerals: Titanium—Part II • Detector Brings New Life to An Old Lode Mine • The Batteries Metal Rush • Blackberries and Gold • Writing It All Off After The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices