MMAC & PLP Update
October 2016 by Scott HarnThere are some miners who are under the impression that an organized Mining District will immediately get the regulatory agencies off their backs so they can start digging or dredging again.
• Show of support needed for anti-EPA bills
• Arizona mining data now online
• California suction dredge hearings
• Update on Forest Service abuse in Washington
Q: The nearest access to the claim is a half mile walk, which is tough for a lode claim.
• Pruitt out at EPA
• NDAA still under negotiation
• AMRA’s California mining bill fails to reach floor vote
Alaska Governor Sean Parnell has ordered an investigation of the recent raids, saying he will not tolerate a state agency's participation in the sort of conduct displayed.
• Comment period extended for frog habitat
• Tennessee permits for gold prospecting
• California dredging injunction and restraining order hearing
They want to close our roads on public land (built by taxpayer funds) to keep us and our disabled veterans out. And it won’t stop with just mining.
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts: Should I remove someone else’s claim post from my claim? • Ask The Experts: Question about resolving a quitclaim error • A New Prospecting Spot • Underground Mining: Stoping Methods • Digging It Dry • Alternative Financing Alternatives • Dredging Therapy • Moving The Big Rocks • Modesto, California Man Finds 18-Ounce Nugget • New ICMJ Website Almost Here • California State & National Gold Panning Championships • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices