MMAC & PLP Update
October 2016 by Scott HarnThere are some miners who are under the impression that an organized Mining District will immediately get the regulatory agencies off their backs so they can start digging or dredging again.
- PLF sues over critical habitat
- Attorney General ends EPA slush fund
Companion bills set to be proposed by state lawmakers and US Rep. Betty McCollum seek to block copper mining on federal lands…
• Comment deadlines approaching for frog listings and habitat
• EPA seeks more control
• Comments due in Washington
• California dredging moratorium
• PLF sues to delist polar bear
- Zinke leaving office
- Property rights triumph over critical habitat says Supreme Court
- Water of the United States
There are a few questions you will need to ask yourself before you apply for a suction dredge permit from the State Water Resources Control Board.
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts: Should I remove someone else’s claim post from my claim? • Ask The Experts: Question about resolving a quitclaim error • A New Prospecting Spot • Underground Mining: Stoping Methods • Digging It Dry • Alternative Financing Alternatives • Dredging Therapy • Moving The Big Rocks • Modesto, California Man Finds 18-Ounce Nugget • New ICMJ Website Almost Here • California State & National Gold Panning Championships • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices