Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
February 2004 by Staff
• Cap and trade
• Roadless rule
• WDFW backs down thanks to miners
• California dredge permits
• BLM faces lawsuit over access in Washington State
- World Health Organization gets 5-star rating… for overspending
- Capitol Hill security detail is MVP at baseball shootout
- Texas tells California to get a life
Two weeks of sometimes-heated testimony have ended in a case that pits Cyprus Amax Minerals against opponents who want to prevent the company from mining ore from a central Colorado mountain.
Q: Can you tell me if this deposit is worth working? It is a quartz vein and I had it analyzed for gold, copper, rare earths and other metals.
• Using drywashers to work desert gravels
• Unsustainable is an understatement
• Famous last words...
• Their good deed did not go unnoticed
• Truth in Advertising
It was your correspondent’s privilege to accompany Great Atlantic’s management and geologic team on a journalist and analyst tour of their various New Brunswick projects during late June, 2012.
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Buying or Investing in Mineral Properties • The Joy of Prospecting • Company Notes • Picks & Pans: Rattlesnakes in a Gold Camp • Old-Time Mining Geology Books • Ask the Experts: Recommended Reading—Part I • The Tangential Impulse Water Wheel in California Gold Mining History—Part I • Consider Adding Gold to Your Portfolio • US Files Charges Against Gold Refiner • Gold in Australia • Gold in Rotten Rock • Restoring the Rule of Law to US Mining • Melman on Gold & Silver