Legislative and Regulatory Update
October 2015 by Scott Harn• Anti-dredging bill SB 637 passes
- Some mining claim fees increase
- Oregon miners file appeal
- US Fish & Wildlife law enforcement policing powers restrained
- PLF sues over critical habitat
- Attorney General ends EPA slush fund
This article may not be as interesting as someone describing a big nugget find in Australia...but right now the biggest obstacle to mining is our government.
The legislators soon came to the realization that Mining Districts and our proposed bill can solve many of the problems they currently face in their home states.
• Two million acres of proposed habitat
• Last chance for Nevada claim refunds
• California suction gold dredging update
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts • The Bucking Room • A Long Dry Spell • Prospectors Protest San Gabriel Mountains National Monument • MMAC & PLP Update • Where Should I Start? • California State Gold Panning Championships • From Curiosity to Mine Owner - Pt II • 2016 Gold Prospecting and Mining Summit • Growing Up Gold • Rock and Formations of the Mother Lode Gold Belt • 2015 World Gold Panning Championships • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices