Feinstein Pushes for Million-Acre Land Grab
November 2015 by Kevin JoyceMet by jeers and cheers from more than 1,000 people, US Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) made another pitch to create three new national monuments in the deserts of southern California recently.
In other words, just like those that move next to an airport and then complain about the noise, Mr. Riskedahl deliberately went out of his way to “witness and document the effects of suction dredge mining,” and when he found some, he was annoyed by it!
• Anti-dredging bill SB 637 passes
• Some positives in spending bill
• Judge puts brakes on the EPA in Alaska
• Judge to rule in favor of suction gold dredgers
• Increase in claim fees
• Impact of recent elections
• Current suction gold dredging status in California
• Parks in Southern California
• "Not a pollutant"
• Thank you Senator Sessions
• California suction dredging
• EPA uses secret email accounts
• Conformation for some
• Congress canceling regulations
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Our Readers Say • Gold in Tertiary Gravels • Detecting Clay Seams • Associated Gold Placers of the Comstock • All About Minerals • MMAC & PLP Update • Prospecting for Liberated Gold • The Snapshot • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices