Feinstein Pushes for Million-Acre Land Grab
November 2015 by Kevin JoyceMet by jeers and cheers from more than 1,000 people, US Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) made another pitch to create three new national monuments in the deserts of southern California recently.
• New, damning revelations about Biden nominee to head BLM
• Salazar pushes wilderness
• California Governor signs AB 120
While the Water Board documented the selenium levels in fish and noted they exceed the levels of mercury, they have yet to acknowledge the numerous scientific studies that show selenium effectively neutralizes the effects of mercury.
• "Recreational" mining bills in Washington State
• Three more national monuments
118th Congress 1st session
- Bishop and Curtis seek to rein in Antiquities Act abuses
- Lands bill signed by President Trump
- PLF sues over critical habitat
- Attorney General ends EPA slush fund
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Our Readers Say • Gold in Tertiary Gravels • Detecting Clay Seams • Associated Gold Placers of the Comstock • All About Minerals • MMAC & PLP Update • Prospecting for Liberated Gold • The Snapshot • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices