Retired Geologist Warned Public of Pending EPA Disaster
September 2015 by Scott HarnRetired geologist Dave Taylor of Farmington, New Mexico, predicted the disaster in a letter published by the Silverton Standard a week before it occurred.
• State attorneys claim the Court of Appeals wrongly relied on South Dakota Mining Association v. Lawrence County regarding federal preemption...
- Zinke leaving office
- Property rights triumph over critical habitat says Supreme Court
- Water of the United States
• Forest Service proposes next step in Agenda 21
• 9th Circuit deals blow to small miners
• The good, the bad, and the ugly
• California and Oregon dredge permits
We know we lack critical minerals. We know the causes. We know the need. We have the knowledge we need right now. Why can’t we just take action and fix the problem?
• Idaho miners will challenge new EPA permit at rally
• California proposes to amend definition of a suction dredge
• Proposed rule redefines "navigable waters"
• California suction dredgers had better prepare for battle
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Detecting Nuggets—Overcoming New Challenges • Modern Mining Reclamation • Piles of Gold • AMRA Takes On USFS in Idaho • Iron Ores and Iron Mining • Two Men Claim Discovery of Nazi Treasure Train • Melman on Gold & Silver • Emergency Dredging Closures in Washington State • More Gold Recovered Off Florida Coast • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices