Retired Geologist Warned Public of Pending EPA Disaster
September 2015 by Scott HarnRetired geologist Dave Taylor of Farmington, New Mexico, predicted the disaster in a letter published by the Silverton Standard a week before it occurred.
We will be bringing the first of several bills that were requested by Congress during a previous MMAC trip and presenting maps depicting all the MMAC-assisted Mining Districts.
Nevada’s attorney general for the first time is joining a rural county in a 15-year-old legal battle...
• IBLA rules against miner for "late" filing
• Wyoming appeals roadless decision
• Mercury reduction program slated for California
• Oregon wilderness
• Oregon miner prevails in lawsuit against Forest Service and District Ranger
• Canada pulls out of Kyoto Climate Treaty
• Idaho challenges EPA regulations
• California suction gold dredging
- November elections
- Anti-mining ballot initiative rejected in Montana
Alaska Governor Sean Parnell has ordered an investigation of the recent raids, saying he will not tolerate a state agency's participation in the sort of conduct displayed.
- Bill to limit Antiquities Act
- PLF seeks relief from Endangered Species Act abuses
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Detecting Nuggets—Overcoming New Challenges • Modern Mining Reclamation • Piles of Gold • AMRA Takes On USFS in Idaho • Iron Ores and Iron Mining • Two Men Claim Discovery of Nazi Treasure Train • Melman on Gold & Silver • Emergency Dredging Closures in Washington State • More Gold Recovered Off Florida Coast • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices