Retired Geologist Warned Public of Pending EPA Disaster
September 2015 by Scott HarnRetired geologist Dave Taylor of Farmington, New Mexico, predicted the disaster in a letter published by the Silverton Standard a week before it occurred.
• Positive bill passes House
• Anti-mining bill dies in Washington State
Keep in mind there are specific steps that must be taken to get your traditional mining district organized if it has fallen into disarray.
• Comment deadlines approaching for frog listings and habitat
• EPA seeks more control
• Comments due in Washington
• California dredging moratorium
• PLF sues to delist polar bear
• Refunds coming to Nevada claimholders
• More wilderness proposed
• Forest Service planning rule
Because September 1 falls on a Sunday this year; and Monday, September 2, is a holiday, the BLM will accept yearly filings through September 3.
- Bill to limit Antiquities Act
- PLF seeks relief from Endangered Species Act abuses
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Detecting Nuggets—Overcoming New Challenges • Modern Mining Reclamation • Piles of Gold • AMRA Takes On USFS in Idaho • Iron Ores and Iron Mining • Two Men Claim Discovery of Nazi Treasure Train • Melman on Gold & Silver • Emergency Dredging Closures in Washington State • More Gold Recovered Off Florida Coast • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices