MMAC & PLP Update
October 2015 by Scott HarnKeep in mind there are specific steps that must be taken to get your traditional mining district organized if it has fallen into disarray.
We have been playing defense for 100% of the game, and now we are finally playing some offense.
• NEDC Surrenders in Oregon
• The California saga continues
Washington’s decision to bar new uranium mining near the Grand Canyon and other federal policies on energy and resource issues are barriers holding back Arizona and its residents from prosperity, Governor Jan Brewer told a congressional hearing March 16.
• It's almost November
• Two federal land managers found guilty of contempt
• A chance to halt additional wilderness in Southern California
• Oregon mineral withdrawal
• A really good reason to get out and vote in Oregon
• Idaho maintains control
• Enough wilderness already
• Restraining the EPA
• Republicans on the attack
• DOI requests hard rock royalty
• New Forest Service plans
• Bill supporting small miners
• New mercury emission regs
• Latest info on California suction dredging
• Oregon proposed withdrawal
The petition seeks specific changes to existing Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management regulations to restore the intent of Congress and federal preemption.
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts • The Bucking Room • A Long Dry Spell • Prospectors Protest San Gabriel Mountains National Monument • Where Should I Start? • California State Gold Panning Championships • From Curiosity to Mine Owner - Pt II • 2016 Gold Prospecting and Mining Summit • Growing Up Gold • Rock and Formations of the Mother Lode Gold Belt • 2015 World Gold Panning Championships • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices