MMAC & PLP Update
October 2015 by Scott HarnKeep in mind there are specific steps that must be taken to get your traditional mining district organized if it has fallen into disarray.
• BLM proposed budget asks for funds for mining restrictions
• Oregon bill 838
• California suction gold dredging update
The verbage is SB 838 is vague and ambiguous to say the least. As a result, there is quite a bit of misinformation floating around the rumor mills.
• Forest Service proposes next step in Agenda 21
• 9th Circuit deals blow to small miners
On July 4, we are reminded of the sacrifices our Founding Fathers made to establish this great country of ours, and in that spirit, the Minerals and Mining Advisory Council (MMAC) has created a draft Declaration of Miners.And MMAC has been hard at work writing a bill, with the unwavering support of several members of Congress, to reaffirm the rights of miners operating in traditional mining districts.
• NEDC Surrenders in Oregon
• The California saga continues
• Positive bill passes House
• Anti-mining bill dies in Washington State
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts • The Bucking Room • A Long Dry Spell • Prospectors Protest San Gabriel Mountains National Monument • Where Should I Start? • California State Gold Panning Championships • From Curiosity to Mine Owner - Pt II • 2016 Gold Prospecting and Mining Summit • Growing Up Gold • Rock and Formations of the Mother Lode Gold Belt • 2015 World Gold Panning Championships • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices