US Rare Earths: We Have & We Have Not
August 2017 by Don Fife
America’s premier source of strategic REEs were regulated out of business and 300 employees lost their jobs. For almost fifteen years America has been dependent on the communist Chinese cartel.
This will provide the opportunity to meet with many of the members of Congress in a more informal setting at several meetings, luncheons and dinners. And we have been offered the chance to meet with President Trump’s staff.
• Increase in claim fees
• Impact of recent elections
• Current suction gold dredging status in California
• Parks in Southern California
• PLP continues the fight for miners' rights
• Oregon miners fight back
• Bills address strategic minerals
Rather than using the practice of government seizure of private property to promote economic development, the county is using it to preserve open space.
They want to close our roads on public land (built by taxpayer funds) to keep us and our disabled veterans out. And it won’t stop with just mining.
• Battle continues in Oregon
• Stop annexation in Southern California
• EPA ignores Supreme Court ruling with new Idaho permit
• Alaska sues Feds to restore access rights
• California dredgers await next big court date
More than 100 gold prospectors gathered at Azusa Canyon in the recently declared San Gabriel Mountains National Monument in southern California to voice their concerns…
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts: How would you go about evaluating a silver deposit? • Legislative and Regulatory Update • How to Make a Rock Sled for Dredging • More on Detecting Pocket Gold • The Rochester Mining District of Nevada • Early Summer Mining in Wyoming • National Hall of Fame Names 2017 Inductees • EPA Reopens Comments on Pebble Project • Over the Divide: Wayne (Jerry) Keene 1934-2017 • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices