Emergency Dredging Closures in Washington State
September 2015 by Scott HarnThe Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) issued emergency rules without public comment just prior to our publication deadline.
• Actions speak louder than words
• Biden nominee for BLM director has ties to eco-terrorist groups
The verdict capped an unusual civil case that combined history, coin collecting and whether the $20 “double eagles” ever legally left the US Mint.
You have made your presence known with the BLM or Forest Service, placed Mining District signs along the entrance points to your district, and found support with other local miners. But how do you gain popular support?
• Oregon proposed withdrawal
• US Supreme Court may consider requirements for Notitce of Intent
• Oregon considering mining restrictions
• Latest developments in California suction dredging moratorium
• Spotted owl habitat
In May, 2016, the Andersons received a letter from Steve Niemela at the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife requesting access to their property to conduct surveys for “foothill yellow-legged frogs and other amphibians.”
- Bishop and Curtis seek to rein in Antiquities Act abuses
- Lands bill signed by President Trump
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Detecting Nuggets—Overcoming New Challenges • Modern Mining Reclamation • Retired Geologist Warned Public of Pending EPA Disaster • Piles of Gold • AMRA Takes On USFS in Idaho • Iron Ores and Iron Mining • Two Men Claim Discovery of Nazi Treasure Train • Melman on Gold & Silver • More Gold Recovered Off Florida Coast • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices