EPA Reopens Comments on Pebble Project
August 2017 by Associated Press
The settlement did not grant an immediate approval for the project, but it did begin to clear the way for the company to apply for federal permits—a path the Obama administration previously had thwarted.
- WOTUS rule finalized
- Reminder on new claim fees
• Idaho challenges EPA regulations
• California suction gold dredging
• State attorneys claim the Court of Appeals wrongly relied on South Dakota Mining Association v. Lawrence County regarding federal preemption...
• Idaho continues toward elimination of EPA suction dredging regulations
• EPA makes preemptive strike against Alaska mine
• Proposed Mines Act permit fees
Gold in Minnesota?
An Assembly panel approved a measure to repeal the constitutional tax cap on net proceeds paid by mining companies in Nevada.
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts: How would you go about evaluating a silver deposit? • Legislative and Regulatory Update • How to Make a Rock Sled for Dredging • More on Detecting Pocket Gold • The Rochester Mining District of Nevada • Early Summer Mining in Wyoming • US Rare Earths: We Have & We Have Not • National Hall of Fame Names 2017 Inductees • Over the Divide: Wayne (Jerry) Keene 1934-2017 • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices