Time to File Claims in Southern California
December 2015 by Ron KliewerBottom line for you fellow miners: file your claims now in these areas or risk being forever locked out!
• Obama’s parting shots
• California suction dredging
• Oregon follows California’s lead
• Lawsuit coming; bill introduced to stop mining in Washington State
• President Trump halts new federal regulations
America’s premier source of strategic REEs were regulated out of business and 300 employees lost their jobs. For almost fifteen years America has been dependent on the communist Chinese cartel.
• California dredging update
• Favorable bills in Congress
“The evidence is clear—mineral deposits alone are not enough to attract precious commodity investment dollars...”
• Bills introduced to stop federal management of greater sage grouse
• WOTUS under review
• Congressional Review Act
Casperson said he is not worried about businesses subverting the language in the bill because the DEQ would still have the authority to halt the new construction if it is deemed environmentally unsound.
- DOI to address threatened species
- 141 Confirmations still pending
- California withdrawals canceled
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Ask The Experts • SB 838 and the Salem Witch Hunt • Small-Scale Hard Rock Production • Researching Mineralized Areas • MMAC & PLP Update • VLF Detector Operating Modes • Using Geologic Maps • Canadian Company Recovers 1,111-Carat Diamond • Lost Sally's Gold • Colorado Disputes Key Part of EPA Mine Report • Picking Our Way Through Bedrock • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Melman on Gold & Silver