BLM Raises Location and Claim Fees
August 2014 by Chris RalphThe Bureau of Land Management announced an increase in location filing fees and annual maintenance fees for unpatented mining claims, mill sites and tunnel sites.
• More roadblocks in southern California
• Greater Sage-grouse withdrawals
- Zinke leaving office
- Property rights triumph over critical habitat says Supreme Court
- Water of the United States
• California dredging update
• Study: Sage grouse does not need protection
• Tennessee enacts harsh new gold prospecting regulations
His small business managed to pump millions of dollars over the years into the California economy.
• Congress heading into summer recess
• Maintenance fees due!
Somehow the Bureau of Land Management seems to have forgotten that they work for the people.
In the meantime, we will continue our multi-pronged approach to seek regulatory relief at the federal level while supporting those court cases that are built on a strong legal foundation.
Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Conductive Minerals and Your Metal Detector • A Model Mining Operation • I Finally Made It to Northern Nevada • Clarification on Oregon's SB838 • Drilling for Ore • Sniping for Drought Gold • Successful Rally for Suction Dredge Miners in Idaho • Over the Divide • Gold Ores of the Delamar District, Nevada • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices