BLM Raises Location and Claim Fees
August 2014 by Chris RalphThe Bureau of Land Management announced an increase in location filing fees and annual maintenance fees for unpatented mining claims, mill sites and tunnel sites.
A proposed constitutional amendment to raise the cap on mining taxes can proceed as written, a state judge ruled March 14.
• Congress heading into summer recess
• Maintenance fees due!
• BLM proposed budget asks for funds for mining restrictions
• Oregon bill 838
• California suction gold dredging update
• Salazar pushes wilderness
• California Governor signs AB 120
• Battle continues in the "Golden State"
• California Water Board needs your comments
We are in the planning stages for our next trip to DC. Clark and I are looking at returning after the mid-term elections, probably around the end of November or early December, to continue discussions with members of Congress…
• Refunds coming to Nevada claimholders
• More wilderness proposed
• Forest Service planning rule
Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Conductive Minerals and Your Metal Detector • A Model Mining Operation • I Finally Made It to Northern Nevada • Clarification on Oregon's SB838 • Drilling for Ore • Sniping for Drought Gold • Successful Rally for Suction Dredge Miners in Idaho • Over the Divide • Gold Ores of the Delamar District, Nevada • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices