Colorado Disputes Key Part of EPA Mine Report
December 2015 by Associated PressKing’s letter is a blow to the EPA’s contention that outside technical experts supported its plan to push a drainage pipe through debris covering the entrance to the Gold King Mine…
Besides the EPA issue, our major priority is to work on the proposed amendment to the National Strategic and Critical Minerals Production Act (S 145), a bill proposed in the Senate by US Senator Dean Heller (R-Nevada).
• Oregon's attack on suction gold dredging
• New DOI Director nominated
• More Forest Service restrictions in the works
• California suction gold dredging
- Reminder: Annual claim fees due September 1, 2017
- Update on California suction gold dredging
• Big win by a California suction gold dredger
• Administration locks up another popular gold mining area
• BLM creates de facto wilderness without Congressional approval
Q: The nearest access to the claim is a half mile walk, which is tough for a lode claim.
• Forest Service to revisit 228 regulations
• WOTUS Executive Order suspended
Gold in Minnesota?
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Ask The Experts • SB 838 and the Salem Witch Hunt • Small-Scale Hard Rock Production • Researching Mineralized Areas • MMAC & PLP Update • VLF Detector Operating Modes • Using Geologic Maps • Canadian Company Recovers 1,111-Carat Diamond • Lost Sally's Gold • Time to File Claims in Southern California • Picking Our Way Through Bedrock • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Melman on Gold & Silver