Colorado Disputes Key Part of EPA Mine Report
December 2015 by Associated PressKing’s letter is a blow to the EPA’s contention that outside technical experts supported its plan to push a drainage pipe through debris covering the entrance to the Gold King Mine…
• Change is coming at Interior
• Interior Department seeking public comment regarding minerals
An Assembly panel approved a measure to repeal the constitutional tax cap on net proceeds paid by mining companies in Nevada.
I hope this case inspires some of you. It shows that miners can and do succeed when they are persistent and well-prepared, even when representing themselves against state and federal attorneys in a court of law.
• Some good news for a change
• New 49ers win Karuk appeal
• Another Oregon bill of concern
- Welcome changes in Washington, DC
- Giving power back to the people
• "Recreational" mining bills in Washington State
• Three more national monuments
The law is on our side, but we’ve seen some crazy rulings coming out of courtrooms lately. I believe Rinehart will win his case, but then we move on to the State Water Resources Control Board.
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Ask The Experts • SB 838 and the Salem Witch Hunt • Small-Scale Hard Rock Production • Researching Mineralized Areas • MMAC & PLP Update • VLF Detector Operating Modes • Using Geologic Maps • Canadian Company Recovers 1,111-Carat Diamond • Lost Sally's Gold • Time to File Claims in Southern California • Picking Our Way Through Bedrock • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Melman on Gold & Silver