Colorado Disputes Key Part of EPA Mine Report
December 2015 by Associated PressKing’s letter is a blow to the EPA’s contention that outside technical experts supported its plan to push a drainage pipe through debris covering the entrance to the Gold King Mine…
• Salazar pushes wilderness
• California Governor signs AB 120
• Critical minerals obtain national security status
• Idaho to take over EPA permitting
Somehow the Bureau of Land Management seems to have forgotten that they work for the people.
• Show of support needed for anti-EPA bills
• Arizona mining data now online
• California suction dredge hearings
• Update on Forest Service abuse in Washington
All of which brings us back to the question of why we rely so heavily on China in the first place. America’s economy is heavily dependent upon energy and telecommunications, but does that require Chinese manufacturing? Clearly not.
- EPA ends "sue and settle"
- Sage grouse mineral withdrawal cancelled
His small business managed to pump millions of dollars over the years into the California economy.
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Ask The Experts • SB 838 and the Salem Witch Hunt • Small-Scale Hard Rock Production • Researching Mineralized Areas • MMAC & PLP Update • VLF Detector Operating Modes • Using Geologic Maps • Canadian Company Recovers 1,111-Carat Diamond • Lost Sally's Gold • Time to File Claims in Southern California • Picking Our Way Through Bedrock • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Melman on Gold & Silver