Colorado Disputes Key Part of EPA Mine Report
December 2015 by Associated PressKing’s letter is a blow to the EPA’s contention that outside technical experts supported its plan to push a drainage pipe through debris covering the entrance to the Gold King Mine…
• Battle continues in the "Golden State"
• California Water Board needs your comments
Mining claimants who wish to retain their mining claims on Bureau of Land Management and Forest Service lands through the 2022 assessment year must pay a maintenance fee or file a maintenance fee waiver certificate on or before September 1, 2021, to prevent forfeiture.
• Bills introduced to stop federal management of greater sage grouse
• WOTUS under review
• Congressional Review Act
• ESA changes for the better
• Forest Service to revisit 228 regulations
• WOTUS Executive Order suspended
• Pruitt out at EPA
• NDAA still under negotiation
• AMRA’s California mining bill fails to reach floor vote
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Ask The Experts • SB 838 and the Salem Witch Hunt • Small-Scale Hard Rock Production • Researching Mineralized Areas • MMAC & PLP Update • VLF Detector Operating Modes • Using Geologic Maps • Canadian Company Recovers 1,111-Carat Diamond • Lost Sally's Gold • Time to File Claims in Southern California • Picking Our Way Through Bedrock • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Melman on Gold & Silver