Legislative and Regulatory Update
July 2021 by Scott Harn
• Actions speak louder than words
• Biden nominee for BLM director has ties to eco-terrorist groups
• More roadblocks in southern California
• Greater Sage-grouse withdrawals
Have you ever wondered what it is going to take to stop the insanity of politicians and environmental groups from taking away our rights?
We will be bringing the first of several bills that were requested by Congress during a previous MMAC trip and presenting maps depicting all the MMAC-assisted Mining Districts.
• Some good news for a change
• New 49ers win Karuk appeal
• Another Oregon bill of concern
- Interior Department reigns in “sue and settle”
- Comments needed on Forest Service Part 228 regulations
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts - What percentage of the gold price can I get from a buyer? • Ask The Experts - Is a hookah battery setup legal in California? • Ask The Experts - Are friends and relatives regulated like employees? • Ask The Experts - What do you use for flux for melting gold? • Ask The Experts - Why Isn't There A Dual Coil Detector? • Ask The Experts - Who has the rights to a vein that goes under a neighboring claim? • Ask The Experts - Is platinum usually magnetic? • Ten Detecting Tips for the Savvy Desert Prospector • All About Hard Rock Drills • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: When a Gold Prospector Goes to a Diamond Mine • Why So Much Gold in Nevada? • A Golden Past • Fire Assay Finish by Silver Nitrate Fusion for PGMs • Do Gold Nuggets Come Out At Night? • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices