Legislative and Regulatory Update
November 2010 by Scott Harn• PLP continues the fight for miners' rights
• Oregon miners fight back
• Bills address strategic minerals
• CA Fish & Game Final SEIR
• Positive news from California?
• Still no results in Wisconsin
• Give us back our lands
We can either surrender or draw a line in the sand and fight to hold the remaining mining rights we still have.
He certainly wasn’t afraid of a fight or a court battle, and he didn’t back away from calling out those who tried to compromise the rights of miners.
- Reminder: Annual claim fees due September 1, 2017
- Update on California suction gold dredging
Each separate Mining District is a federally recognized entity. There are huge advantages—picture yourself going to an oversight meeting where 2, 3, 4, or even more Mining District representatives have obtained voting positions on the board.
• EPA investigated for environmental ties
• Hundreds of miners show up to rally at Oregon State Capitol
• DOI nominee would be bad for miners
The Bawl Mill • The Jenkins Mine Project, Conclusion—Recovery Operations & Summary • Gold of Plumas County • Recent Prospecting in Plumas County • Prospecting for Nickel Deposits • Detecting My Way Across Australia—Pt II • Detectors Versus Pans • Check The Box For Tax Savings • Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices