CA Supreme Court Rules Against Rinehart - But There Is A Solution
September 2016 by Scott HarnEven if the California Supreme Court had ruled in favor of Rinehart, suction dredge miners would be facing the wrath of the State Water Resources Control Board...
• BLM proposed budget asks for funds for mining restrictions
• Oregon bill 838
• California suction gold dredging update
- Massive 660-page lands bill passed in the Senate
• IBLA rules against miner for "late" filing
• Wyoming appeals roadless decision
• Mercury reduction program slated for California
• Oregon wilderness
• Oregon miner prevails in lawsuit against Forest Service and District Ranger
• Canada pulls out of Kyoto Climate Treaty
We have learned over the years, of course, that “previous development,” “roadless,” and “local support,” are in the mind of the beholder.
We're done watching as an unelected and unchecked bureaucracy, with rule-making authority, enforcement powers, and seemingly bottomless budgets abuses citizens at will.
- PLF files petition with US Supreme Court on behalf of Oregon miners
- Land and Water Conservation Fund abuse by Forest Service
- Army asks for REE proposals
An Assembly panel approved a measure to repeal the constitutional tax cap on net proceeds paid by mining companies in Nevada.
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Ask The Experts: Is there a safe DIY alternative to cyanide or mercury for extraction? • Ask The Experts: Should I take my claim access problems to the Desert Advisory Council? • Ask The Experts: How do I identify gold in hard rock that may be mixed with other metals? • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Pickers and Nuggets • Modern-Day Claim Jumping • Oregon's Waldo and Galice Mining Districts Unite • Attention to Detail - Part II • The Seven Troughs Mining District • Summertime Gold Panning • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
MMAC & PLP Update