August 2014 by Staff• Lukewarm consensus among scientists regarding global warming
• Yet another example of why big government is NOT the answer...
• Everyone deserves a second chance...
• The dog ate my homework
• Boating in Afghanistan?
• Unsustainable is an understatement
• Famous last words...
• Their good deed did not go unnoticed
• Truth in Advertising
- Brother, can you spare a cell phone?
- Houston, we have a drug problem...
- “Burglar” makes a clean getaway
- $12 billion per month!
• EPA doesn’t “pay” by the rules
• 554 million off-limits
• He can manage the taxpayers' money, but not his own?
• Government debt to reach yet another milestone...
• Speaking of ObamaCare...
• If you don't like the numbers, make up your own!
• By the numbers
• And the award goes to...
Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Conductive Minerals and Your Metal Detector • A Model Mining Operation • BLM Raises Location and Claim Fees • I Finally Made It to Northern Nevada • Clarification on Oregon's SB838 • Drilling for Ore • Sniping for Drought Gold • Successful Rally for Suction Dredge Miners in Idaho • Over the Divide • Gold Ores of the Delamar District, Nevada • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices