August 2014 by Staff• Lukewarm consensus among scientists regarding global warming
• Yet another example of why big government is NOT the answer...
• Everyone deserves a second chance...
• A hot deal
• Backword logic punishes Seattle businesses...again
- Getting back to nature...
- When tin is more valuable than gold
• Lack of privacy
• IRS employess lying about employment status and more
• Creative budgeting...
• Hotline turns up the heat
• Mad Men arrested for living up to their name
- ESA wants a big win, not a win-win
- By The Numbers...
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
• Not the best choice of words
• File not found...yet
Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Conductive Minerals and Your Metal Detector • A Model Mining Operation • BLM Raises Location and Claim Fees • I Finally Made It to Northern Nevada • Clarification on Oregon's SB838 • Drilling for Ore • Sniping for Drought Gold • Successful Rally for Suction Dredge Miners in Idaho • Over the Divide • Gold Ores of the Delamar District, Nevada • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices