The Bawl Mill
November 2010 by Staff• Bogus science in California
• By the numbers
• Little noticed health care tax
• San Francisco’s solution for homeless problem is intense (in tents)
• The student isn’t the only one who’s failing
• Big Tech is big enough to be regulated
• Closure on the foreclosure
• NSF checks and balances
• Third time’s a charm?
• Home, home on the range...where the deer and the non-native antelope play
• Today's math lesson: Study x 3 = Taxpayer Waste
- Those “dog-gone” fraud charges
- Fake news
- He made quite a splash
- Even the Pony Express was faster than this!
- They say it’s “snot” a joke…
Greenpeace sued for racketeering
• Great at escaping, not so good at evading...
• Free firearms training classes...for teachers
Legislative and Regulatory Update • The Jenkins Mine Project, Conclusion—Recovery Operations & Summary • Gold of Plumas County • Recent Prospecting in Plumas County • Prospecting for Nickel Deposits • Detecting My Way Across Australia—Pt II • Detectors Versus Pans • Check The Box For Tax Savings • Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices