The Bawl Mill
April 2020 by Staff
• Can you hear me now?
• IRS = Irresponsible, Renegade Scoundrels
• The $293 million dollar nap
• Texas government has more plot twists than the TV series “Dallas”
• Transparently bogus website
• Top lawyer hits bottom
• The wait at the DMV just got a lot longer
• Department of Tax Evasion
• Red tape at its finest...
• With the stroke of a pen
- Those “dog-gone” fraud charges
- Fake news
• $5.1 billion Postal (dis)Service loss...
• Stop the money flow...
• Doubly, even triply, irresponsible and unpatriotic...
• Just because it looks American, doesn’t mean it is…
• Attempted hacking by Homeland Security?
• 37% more than they counted on…
• The high price of wind power
Sampling for Success—Part II • Ask The Experts - Investing: How do you know which companies have potential? • Miners Fight Back When BLM Says 'Your Claim Is Too Long' • It's Another 'Ben Day' • How to Research Prospecting Locations and Mining Claims • Some Tips and Tricks for Dredgers: Determining Pulley Size and Belt Length • Where Will The Gold Price Go From Here? • Holcomb Valley Gold, Southern California • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: The Good Luck and Bad Luck of Prospecting With Animals • Lode Miner Continues to Find Pocket Gold • Judge Backs Minnesota's Twin Metals Mine in Lease Dispute • Over the Divide: Rick Lague • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices