The Bawl Mill
September 2019 by Staff
- Taking (apart) the (solar) road less traveled...
- Fill'er up
• Crackdown on China continues
• EPA doesn’t “pay” by the rules
• 554 million off-limits
• The dog ate my homework
• Boating in Afghanistan?
• Texas government has more plot twists than the TV series “Dallas”
• Lack of privacy
• IRS employess lying about employment status and more
• Creative budgeting...
- Residents put on hold for frogs
- I’d like to buy a vowel please…
Ask The Experts - How do I remove the silvery-white coating from my gold? • Ask The Experts - Is it possible to mine glacial moraine placer deposits? • Ask The Experts - Why are some valid mining claims missing from apps when researching land status? • Ask The Experts - Is using a drywasher legal in California • A High Country Patch • An Update On The Father's Day Gold Discovery • Exploring The Historic Rand Mining District, Southern California • Disturbing Trend: Federal Judges Disregard Mining Laws • My First Carolina Nugget • How to Refine Silver—Pt I • Step-by-Step Crevicing • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mom Finds 3.72-Carat Yellow Diamond • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices