The Bawl Mill
September 2019 by Staff
- Taking (apart) the (solar) road less traveled...
- Fill'er up
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
• Comedian picks on wrong town
- He made quite a splash
- Even the Pony Express was faster than this!
- They say it’s “snot” a joke…
• USPS reverts to ponies?
• Crime and (no) punishment
• Crackdown on China continues
• The sky is falling...
• Unwanted money...
• Snow cones for safety
• The rules are changing
• The EPA is in your bathroom!
• Russians fund US environmental groups
Ask The Experts - How do I remove the silvery-white coating from my gold? • Ask The Experts - Is it possible to mine glacial moraine placer deposits? • Ask The Experts - Why are some valid mining claims missing from apps when researching land status? • Ask The Experts - Is using a drywasher legal in California • A High Country Patch • An Update On The Father's Day Gold Discovery • Exploring The Historic Rand Mining District, Southern California • Disturbing Trend: Federal Judges Disregard Mining Laws • My First Carolina Nugget • How to Refine Silver—Pt I • Step-by-Step Crevicing • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mom Finds 3.72-Carat Yellow Diamond • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices