The Bawl Mill
April 2013 by Staff• By the numbers
• Apparently Americans deserve more of the same...
• What comes around goes around...
• Bombs away for Texas nuclear materials inspection
- Wanted: real, live workers
- Always vote for yourself
- OMG! :(
- Apparently snow, rain, heat and gloom have been slowing down mail delivery
- Name that tune
• From NASA, with warmest regards
• Anything new to report?
- ESA wants a big win, not a win-win
- By The Numbers...
• Falling flat on her Fannie
• Un-popularity contest
• Under-estimating health care
• Real lawsuit over imaginary biofuel
Ask the Experts - processing plants that can extract rare earth metals • Ask the Experts - what does MDB&M stand for? • Ask the Experts - proper mining claim procedures • The Hughes Creek Placers, Montana • Benefits of a Detecting Partner • Excavator Testing Wet Placer Ground • Hard Rock Milling: A Matter of Scale • Paperwork Guy—A Cautionary Tale • ICMJ Online Forum Now Available • Detecting For Gold—Are You Up For It? • A Trip Down the Yukon River • Selenium, Mercury and Suction Dredging—Studies Contradict CA State Water Resources Board • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices