The Bawl Mill
April 2013 by Staff• By the numbers
• Apparently Americans deserve more of the same...
• Falling flat on her Fannie
• Un-popularity contest
• Under-estimating health care
• Real lawsuit over imaginary biofuel
• A sobering revelation
• "Greenbacks" for green energy
- Sun continues to set on solar
- Obamacare ailing
• $5.1 billion Postal (dis)Service loss...
• Stop the money flow...
• Doubly, even triply, irresponsible and unpatriotic...
- Brother, can you spare a cell phone?
- Houston, we have a drug problem...
• Reality show or reality?
• Big brother pays well...
• "Less is more" is really less
Ask the Experts - processing plants that can extract rare earth metals • Ask the Experts - what does MDB&M stand for? • Ask the Experts - proper mining claim procedures • The Hughes Creek Placers, Montana • Benefits of a Detecting Partner • Excavator Testing Wet Placer Ground • Hard Rock Milling: A Matter of Scale • Paperwork Guy—A Cautionary Tale • ICMJ Online Forum Now Available • Detecting For Gold—Are You Up For It? • A Trip Down the Yukon River • Selenium, Mercury and Suction Dredging—Studies Contradict CA State Water Resources Board • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices