The Bawl Mill
April 2013 by Staff• By the numbers
• Apparently Americans deserve more of the same...
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
• If you don't like the numbers, make up your own!
• By the numbers
• And the award goes to...
• The dog ate my homework
• Boating in Afghanistan?
• Reality show or reality?
• Big brother pays well...
• "Less is more" is really less
- He made quite a splash
- Even the Pony Express was faster than this!
- They say it’s “snot” a joke…
• Two steps forward, several billion steps back
• No daylight "savings" in DC
• China invades Washington, DC
• Center gives new meaning to "protection"
• California puts the “to go” in Carl’s Jr. business and others...
• Do you think Congress is serious about cutting spending?
• IMF chief needs his own bailout
Ask the Experts - processing plants that can extract rare earth metals • Ask the Experts - what does MDB&M stand for? • Ask the Experts - proper mining claim procedures • The Hughes Creek Placers, Montana • Benefits of a Detecting Partner • Excavator Testing Wet Placer Ground • Hard Rock Milling: A Matter of Scale • Paperwork Guy—A Cautionary Tale • ICMJ Online Forum Now Available • Detecting For Gold—Are You Up For It? • A Trip Down the Yukon River • Selenium, Mercury and Suction Dredging—Studies Contradict CA State Water Resources Board • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices