The Bawl Mill
April 2013 by Staff• By the numbers
• Apparently Americans deserve more of the same...
• China pays American professors to play for both sides
• Odd times we live in
• The dirty truth about clean energy
• By the numbers
• He can manage the taxpayers' money, but not his own?
• Government debt to reach yet another milestone...
• Speaking of ObamaCare...
- Imitation is the sincerest form of...theft
- SF hands out more needles than report cards
• Transparently bogus website
• Top lawyer hits bottom
• The wait at the DMV just got a lot longer
• Department of Tax Evasion
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
Ask the Experts - processing plants that can extract rare earth metals • Ask the Experts - what does MDB&M stand for? • Ask the Experts - proper mining claim procedures • The Hughes Creek Placers, Montana • Benefits of a Detecting Partner • Excavator Testing Wet Placer Ground • Hard Rock Milling: A Matter of Scale • Paperwork Guy—A Cautionary Tale • ICMJ Online Forum Now Available • Detecting For Gold—Are You Up For It? • A Trip Down the Yukon River • Selenium, Mercury and Suction Dredging—Studies Contradict CA State Water Resources Board • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices