A 'Rare' Opportunity for America
June 2019 by Greg Walcher
All of which brings us back to the question of why we rely so heavily on China in the first place. America’s economy is heavily dependent upon energy and telecommunications, but does that require Chinese manufacturing? Clearly not.
- Key appointment at BLM
- Current administration not waiting for Congress
- BLM relocating
- Kansas exempts bullion from sales tax
As prospectors, we cannot just roll over and continue to ignore the shift in public land management from multiple use to national preserve.
• Critical minerals a priority
• Montana miners win again
• MSHA backs down
• Environmental groups as foreign agents
• Hike in mining claim fees
• Hearing on suction gold dredging in California
• Interior wants mining reform
• Settlement hearings
• Fighting back
• CA Fish & Game Final SEIR
• Positive news from California?
• Still no results in Wisconsin
• Give us back our lands
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - Can you provide information on gold in Ghana? • Ask The Experts - Geophysics and gold deposits • Ask The Experts - Do these items qualify as mechanized equipment? • Ask The Experts - EPA Method 6020 testing • Ask The Experts - New detector or stick with the old? • The Value of Old Patches • Tips for Cleaning Gold Nuggets • How Long Does It Take to Find and Recover An Ounce of Gold? • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: In A Tight Spot • Detecting Wet Ground Yields More Fun Than Gold • Over The Divide: Jim Straight, 1930-2019 • Beach Mining for Placer Gold • Reno's 1872 Time Capsule Includes Gold Rush Lore • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices