The Bawl Mill
June 2019 by Staff
- Residents put on hold for frogs
- I’d like to buy a vowel please…
• A hot deal
• Backword logic punishes Seattle businesses...again
• There's a fungus among us
• Taxpayers crash land in Arizona
• "What did you get arrested for?"
• The dog ate my homework
• Boating in Afghanistan?
- “Pensions before Honesty. Great slogan.”
- An untimely death…
• Unicorns, fairies and cellulosic biofuel
• Who wants to be a millionaire?
• The EPA is in your bathroom!
• Russians fund US environmental groups
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - Can you provide information on gold in Ghana? • Ask The Experts - Geophysics and gold deposits • Ask The Experts - Do these items qualify as mechanized equipment? • Ask The Experts - EPA Method 6020 testing • Ask The Experts - New detector or stick with the old? • The Value of Old Patches • A 'Rare' Opportunity for America • Tips for Cleaning Gold Nuggets • How Long Does It Take to Find and Recover An Ounce of Gold? • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: In A Tight Spot • Detecting Wet Ground Yields More Fun Than Gold • Over The Divide: Jim Straight, 1930-2019 • Beach Mining for Placer Gold • Reno's 1872 Time Capsule Includes Gold Rush Lore • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices