The Bawl Mill
June 2019 by Staff
- Residents put on hold for frogs
- I’d like to buy a vowel please…
• The Forest Service worker who cried “wolf”
• Out of commission
- He made quite a splash
- Even the Pony Express was faster than this!
- They say it’s “snot” a joke…
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
• One less obstacle for illegal aliens and illegal drugs
• The sky is falling...
• Unwanted money...
• Snow cones for safety
• The rules are changing
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - Can you provide information on gold in Ghana? • Ask The Experts - Geophysics and gold deposits • Ask The Experts - Do these items qualify as mechanized equipment? • Ask The Experts - EPA Method 6020 testing • Ask The Experts - New detector or stick with the old? • The Value of Old Patches • A 'Rare' Opportunity for America • Tips for Cleaning Gold Nuggets • How Long Does It Take to Find and Recover An Ounce of Gold? • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: In A Tight Spot • Detecting Wet Ground Yields More Fun Than Gold • Over The Divide: Jim Straight, 1930-2019 • Beach Mining for Placer Gold • Reno's 1872 Time Capsule Includes Gold Rush Lore • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices