The Bawl Mill
June 2019 by Staff
- Residents put on hold for frogs
- I’d like to buy a vowel please…
• The dirty truth about clean energy
• By the numbers
• South Korean ad campaigns make men blush
• A revolting development
• More on the "Affordable" Care Act
• Abandon (citizen)Ship!
• USDA makes "grave" payment errors
• Not the best choice of words
• File not found...yet
• Two steps forward, several billion steps back
• No daylight "savings" in DC
• China invades Washington, DC
• Center gives new meaning to "protection"
• We spend taxpayer money on this...
• ...but hold back on this.
ICMJ applauds BLM whistleblower and US District Court Judge for their integrity
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - Can you provide information on gold in Ghana? • Ask The Experts - Geophysics and gold deposits • Ask The Experts - Do these items qualify as mechanized equipment? • Ask The Experts - EPA Method 6020 testing • Ask The Experts - New detector or stick with the old? • The Value of Old Patches • A 'Rare' Opportunity for America • Tips for Cleaning Gold Nuggets • How Long Does It Take to Find and Recover An Ounce of Gold? • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: In A Tight Spot • Detecting Wet Ground Yields More Fun Than Gold • Over The Divide: Jim Straight, 1930-2019 • Beach Mining for Placer Gold • Reno's 1872 Time Capsule Includes Gold Rush Lore • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices