The Bawl Mill
June 2019 by Staff
- Residents put on hold for frogs
- I’d like to buy a vowel please…
• Home, home on the range...where the deer and the non-native antelope play
• Today's math lesson: Study x 3 = Taxpayer Waste
• Three strikes and you're out!
• Your share of the National Debt
• April 15 wasn't just the deadline for taxpayers
- Public records advocate job was too good to be true...
- "Selfies" might make you happy, but this report won't...
- Brother, can you spare a cell phone?
- Houston, we have a drug problem...
• EPA backs down in Wyoming
• UN Chairman took on more than a mission
• What's good for the goose is good for Senator Feinstein...
• So much waste, it could fill a book...annually
• Just put it on my card...
• From makers to takers
• Ministry of Mother Earth
• Where not to invest
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - Can you provide information on gold in Ghana? • Ask The Experts - Geophysics and gold deposits • Ask The Experts - Do these items qualify as mechanized equipment? • Ask The Experts - EPA Method 6020 testing • Ask The Experts - New detector or stick with the old? • The Value of Old Patches • A 'Rare' Opportunity for America • Tips for Cleaning Gold Nuggets • How Long Does It Take to Find and Recover An Ounce of Gold? • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: In A Tight Spot • Detecting Wet Ground Yields More Fun Than Gold • Over The Divide: Jim Straight, 1930-2019 • Beach Mining for Placer Gold • Reno's 1872 Time Capsule Includes Gold Rush Lore • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices