- Chinese buyers turn their noses up at new car smell
- Sheriff’s office more than ready for emergencies...in the bathroom
- Saving money by not paying the bill
- November elections
- Anti-mining ballot initiative rejected in Montana
I’m sure we all have, at some point in time, gone out detecting and ended up not having the success we thought we would have. Here are some helpful game-changers that work for me and may work for you, as well.
I have a slight mental disorder. It causes frequent lapses in common sense, good judgment and bouts of high fever—gold fever.
The need to bring mining back to North America is more urgent than ever.
“In light of the results of the midterm elections our focus will be with the US Senators and their staffers that we have already been working with.”
Ray followed up by detecting the same area and I was happy to see that he did not find any good targets in the same line. So far so good.
There is no question the economy will not always be as good as it is now. There is also no doubt that someday the lack of exploration and the ore in existing mines running out will come home to roost.
What today appears to be a “road to nowhere” was once a road to somewhere. At today’s precious metal prices that somewhere can be of great importance to you.
- Some mining claim fees increase
- Oregon miners file appeal
- US Fish & Wildlife law enforcement policing powers restrained