Update: People v. Rinehart
July 2016 by Scott HarnThe law is on our side, but we’ve seen some crazy rulings coming out of courtrooms lately. I believe Rinehart will win his case, but then we move on to the State Water Resources Control Board.
• Court says ESA does not apply in some cases
• Comments needed for proposed critical habitat in several Western states
• EPA still trying to rewrite the Clean Water Act
• Enough already!
• Now is the time to act
We can’t say it wasn’t expected. The California Department of Fish & Game released revised suction gold dredging regulations on February 17, 2012, and it’s obvious the agency wants to make life as difficult as possible for dredgers.
• CA Fish & Game Final SEIR
• Positive news from California?
• Still no results in Wisconsin
• Give us back our lands
- Interior Department reigns in “sue and settle”
- Comments needed on Forest Service Part 228 regulations
They want to close our roads on public land (built by taxpayer funds) to keep us and our disabled veterans out. And it won’t stop with just mining.
Superior Court Judge Karen L. Dixon granted the temporary restraining order on July 3, 2013.
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Australian Gold Adventure • A New Method for Handling Stubborn Gravity Middlings • The Essence of Gold Prospecting • Jim Madden's Gold • MMAC & PLP Update • The PATH to Tax Savings • Just One More Time • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices