Legislative and Regulatory Update
April 2018 by Scott Harn
- Proposed budget for EPA
- California SB 1222
- 640 million acres and counting
- Gold and silver bullion
• California suction dredgers had better prepare for battle
• US District Court rules against Oregon miners
• Bill to halt sage grouse management plans introduced.
“When dealing with federal agencies...”
• Forest Service proposes next step in Agenda 21
• 9th Circuit deals blow to small miners
• Change is coming at Interior
• Interior Department seeking public comment regarding minerals
Superior Court Judge Karen L. Dixon granted the temporary restraining order on July 3, 2013.
We can’t say it wasn’t expected. The California Department of Fish & Game released revised suction gold dredging regulations on February 17, 2012, and it’s obvious the agency wants to make life as difficult as possible for dredgers.
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts - What Do I Look For and How Do I Sample? • Ask The Experts - Prospecting Around Graeagle • Hunting Down Paystreaks • Deep Nuggets From The Strange Little Patch • We’re Still Thinking About It • Springtime Sampling In The High Desert • How to Evaluate Mineral Claims—What to Know Before You Buy • Dredging Safety: Don't Ignore The Warning Signs • Russian Plane Spills 3 Tons of Gold on Runway • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices