The Bawl Mill
December 2018 by Staff
- Chinese buyers turn their noses up at new car smell
- Sheriff’s office more than ready for emergencies...in the bathroom
- Saving money by not paying the bill
• This was not on the itinerary…
• Zoom meeting becomes “vroom” meeting
- ESA wants a big win, not a win-win
- By The Numbers...
- Apparently snow, rain, heat and gloom have been slowing down mail delivery
- Name that tune
• The dog ate my homework
• Boating in Afghanistan?
• More on the "Affordable" Care Act
• Abandon (citizen)Ship!
• USDA makes "grave" payment errors
• Texas government has more plot twists than the TV series “Dallas”
• There's a fungus among us
• Taxpayers crash land in Arizona
• "What did you get arrested for?"
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - LR 2000, ArcGIS, and other mapping applications • Ask The Experts - Advice for a new prospector in Placerville, California? • Placer Gold Deposits of Utah • Proven Strategies for Detecting Gold • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: Lesson Learned • Time to Come Home • Gold Indicators—What to Look for in the Goldfields • The Rest of the Story—Detecting With Ray Mills • Gold and Mining Stocks Will Rebound—But When? • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
Ask The Experts - Can a detonation help determine the size and location of basalt? • On the fence about subscribing? Want to check out a 3D sample issue? • Resurrecting An Old Hard Rock Mine • PLP Update