The Bawl Mill
December 2018 by Staff
- Chinese buyers turn their noses up at new car smell
- Sheriff’s office more than ready for emergencies...in the bathroom
- Saving money by not paying the bill
• What's good for the goose is good for Senator Feinstein...
• So much waste, it could fill a book...annually
• Just put it on my card...
• He did say he’d create jobs...
• Biofuels: More harm than good
• Turnpike employees get more than just a free ride
• A sinking ship...
• Home, home on the range...where the deer and the non-native antelope play
• Today's math lesson: Study x 3 = Taxpayer Waste
- Souvenirs to die for…
- Honey, where’s that photo of our 500-pound emerald?
- Something to write about…
• Here we go round Obamacare...
• Care packages for al-Qaeda?
• USPS reverts to ponies?
• Crime and (no) punishment
• This was not on the itinerary…
• Zoom meeting becomes “vroom” meeting
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - LR 2000, ArcGIS, and other mapping applications • Ask The Experts - Advice for a new prospector in Placerville, California? • Placer Gold Deposits of Utah • Proven Strategies for Detecting Gold • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: Lesson Learned • Time to Come Home • Gold Indicators—What to Look for in the Goldfields • The Rest of the Story—Detecting With Ray Mills • Gold and Mining Stocks Will Rebound—But When? • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
Ask The Experts - Can a detonation help determine the size and location of basalt? • On the fence about subscribing? Want to check out a 3D sample issue? • Resurrecting An Old Hard Rock Mine • PLP Update