The Bawl Mill
June 2014 by Staff• IRS—Inept Resource Specialists
• A drought of common sense
• Thanks for your service, now please hold...
- Bio-mass is a bio-miss…
- Russia exploiting “useful idiots of unwitting environmental groups…”
- California has the best of the worst…
• Unsustainable is an understatement
• Famous last words...
• Their good deed did not go unnoticed
• Truth in Advertising
• EPA backs down in Wyoming
• UN Chairman took on more than a mission
• More EPA woes
- Town’s “big risk” leads to really big loss
- High-speed rail causes division...in property access
• Lukewarm consensus among scientists regarding global warming
• Yet another example of why big government is NOT the answer...
• Everyone deserves a second chance...
• China pays American professors to play for both sides
• Odd times we live in
Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Finding Gold with a VLF Detector—Part III • Silver and Base Metal Deposits of the Pioche District • California Dredgers: A Step Closer to Getting Back in the Water • Arizona's Youngest...and Oldest Prospector • Exploring Placers with Auger Drills • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Correction • Crushing Quartz in Calaveras County: A Placer Miner Learns New Tricks