AMRA Takes On USFS in Idaho
September 2015 by Shannon PoeMr. Hughes was obviously shaken by our interaction and we are quite confident he assumed we were all missing teeth, long-haired, uneducated, backwoods miners who would immediately become submissive. That didn’t happen...
- Oregon miners to petition for US Supreme Court review
- Two executive orders to reign in federal agencies
- Petition for Joshua tree as a threatened species
• Comment deadlines approaching for frog listings and habitat
• EPA seeks more control
• Comments due in Washington
• California dredging moratorium
• PLF sues to delist polar bear
• Positive bill passes House
• Anti-mining bill dies in Washington State
"As elected leaders of the State of Alaska, we want you to know that Alaska is open to investment from those who seek to develop our state's natural resources safely and responsibly..."
We’ve heard from miners in Arizona about federal agencies closing off historic roads that provide access for miners, and we need your input.
“When dealing with federal agencies...”
• Hearing date moved up for preliminary injunction for California suction dredging
• Anti-mining bills in Oregon lead to recall effort
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Detecting Nuggets—Overcoming New Challenges • Modern Mining Reclamation • Retired Geologist Warned Public of Pending EPA Disaster • Piles of Gold • Iron Ores and Iron Mining • Two Men Claim Discovery of Nazi Treasure Train • Melman on Gold & Silver • Emergency Dredging Closures in Washington State • More Gold Recovered Off Florida Coast • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices