AMRA Takes On USFS in Idaho
September 2015 by Shannon PoeMr. Hughes was obviously shaken by our interaction and we are quite confident he assumed we were all missing teeth, long-haired, uneducated, backwoods miners who would immediately become submissive. That didn’t happen...
Those miners present immediately recognized the benefits of becoming members of MMAC and joined up on the spot. I spent some time answering a few questions, and then the miners took over.
• Idaho maintains control
• Enough wilderness already
• Restraining the EPA
• Republicans on the attack
• DOI requests hard rock royalty
• New Forest Service plans
• Bill supporting small miners
• New mercury emission regs
• Latest info on California suction dredging
• Reopening closed areas
The Colorado Mining Association is asking the US Supreme Court to review a 2001 rule that largely barred new roads on 58 million acres of roadless areas in national forests.
• The good, the bad, and the ugly
• California and Oregon dredge permits
• Congress deals with other priorities
• Alaska miners get relief on state lands
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Detecting Nuggets—Overcoming New Challenges • Modern Mining Reclamation • Retired Geologist Warned Public of Pending EPA Disaster • Piles of Gold • Iron Ores and Iron Mining • Two Men Claim Discovery of Nazi Treasure Train • Melman on Gold & Silver • Emergency Dredging Closures in Washington State • More Gold Recovered Off Florida Coast • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices