Our Readers Say
February 2001 by Staff• “This country is in serious trouble...”
• “This is a perfect example of why I subscribe”
• “...the best coverage...”
- And then there was one...
- The humble heros of the CEA
• Utah, fed up with federal and environmental policies, takes action
• Administration proposes ending fish protections to settle suit
• Court finds fault with Forest Service spotted owl study
As we all get back to “normal,” or as close to it as we can, I want to take this opportunity to thank all of our advertisers for sticking it out through the hard times.
The Bawl Mill • The King Has No Clothes • GATA Update • Clean Fuel, Cleaner Air • Gold Miners Become Tungsten Miners • Mining Deaths Drop Overall in 2000 • History of Oil in California • VCIs for Environmentally Safe Maintenance • Picks & Pans: Dredging on the Arkansas • Placer Gold in Washington • Alaska Miners to Sue Department of Interior • Oregon's Measure 7 May Provide Compensation for Land-Use Restrictions • Company Notes • Environment-Friendly Dredging • Legacy of the Wandering Jew Mine • Babbitt Wants Moratorium in Siskiyou National Forest • Gem Discoveries Sought in North Carolina Field • Greaterville, Arizona • Identifying Gold Ores • Looking Back • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices