June 2017 by Scott Harn
In May 2017, the district participated in a meeting with representatives from several state and federal agencies where they educated agency officials about the authority of Mining Districts, Mining Law and miner’s rights.
We soon found that our discovery post and other claim markers were gone and replaced with new posts and a notice of location with an earlier date than had been on our notice of location.
The fire started early October 4, destroying the Bureau of Land Management office on the edge of town within minutes.
• Show of support needed for anti-EPA bills
• Arizona mining data now online
• California suction dredge hearings
• Update on Forest Service abuse in Washington
America’s premier source of strategic REEs were regulated out of business and 300 employees lost their jobs. For almost fifteen years America has been dependent on the communist Chinese cartel.
- November elections
- Anti-mining ballot initiative rejected in Montana
• Hearing date moved up for preliminary injunction for California suction dredging
• Anti-mining bills in Oregon lead to recall effort
• California suction dredging regulations
• Draft Coho recovery plan for Southern Oregon, Northern California
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts: What indicator rocks should I be looking for in northern Nevada? • Ask The Experts: What to do with scheelite • Ask The Experts: Small-scale drilling • Quartzsite Gives Up Some Big Gold • Prospecting After Winter Storms • How to Stake Your Own Claim—Researching Mining Claims • The Birthday Nugget Patch • The Goldfield Mining District, Nevada—Part I • Volume is the Key to Success • Getting Started • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices