State Lends Help to County in Nevada Road Fight
April 2015 by Associated PressNevada’s attorney general for the first time is joining a rural county in a 15-year-old legal battle...
• ESA changes for the better
• SB 637
• Public land users cry "fowl"
• Some good news for a change
• New 49ers win Karuk appeal
• Another Oregon bill of concern
• Bill to address Forest Service Travel Management restrictions
• Suction gold dredging challenge finally under way
• EPA nullification bill fails in Idaho
• Another bad bill
• Battle continues in the "Golden State"
• California Water Board needs your comments
The $800 million project will provide 300 jobs during production. It will be the only US mine where nickel is the primary targeted mineral, with about 360 million pounds to be extracted.
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Exploring Snakehead • One of the Richest Beaches Ever Mined • Prospecting for Gold in Baja California • What's All This Talk About Mining Districts? • The Power of Mining Districts • What is a Mining Right? • The Gold, Silver and Base Metal Mines of Eureka, Nevada • Jadeite in California • Tips for Detecting Nugget Patches • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Melman on Gold & Silver • Utah Approves funds to Fight Feds