State Lends Help to County in Nevada Road Fight
April 2015 by Associated PressNevada’s attorney general for the first time is joining a rural county in a 15-year-old legal battle...
The very way it was done at the time didn’t give one much confidence in the objectivity and honesty of the BLM study.
Renewed interest in mining of gold, silver, copper and other metals in Aroostook County's Bald Mountain triggered 2012 legislation requiring the overhaul of the state's two-decade-old mining regulations.
• Conformation for some
• Congress canceling regulations
- Property rights advocate in running for top BLM spot
- “Draining the swamp” at Interior
• Good news on EPA regs
• California rewards key appointment to dredging foe
• Republicans seek to block creation of National Monuments
• Zimbabwe threatens seizure of mining rights
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Exploring Snakehead • One of the Richest Beaches Ever Mined • Prospecting for Gold in Baja California • What's All This Talk About Mining Districts? • The Power of Mining Districts • What is a Mining Right? • The Gold, Silver and Base Metal Mines of Eureka, Nevada • Jadeite in California • Tips for Detecting Nugget Patches • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Melman on Gold & Silver • Utah Approves funds to Fight Feds