State Lends Help to County in Nevada Road Fight
April 2015 by Associated PressNevada’s attorney general for the first time is joining a rural county in a 15-year-old legal battle...
• NEDC Surrenders in Oregon
• The California saga continues
• EPA investigated for environmental ties
• Hundreds of miners show up to rally at Oregon State Capitol
• DOI nominee would be bad for miners
A proposed constitutional amendment to raise the cap on mining taxes can proceed as written, a state judge ruled March 14.
- New Deputy Secretary of Interior
- Case against dredger allowed to proceed
Mexican Government Begins Mining Industry Overhaul
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Exploring Snakehead • One of the Richest Beaches Ever Mined • Prospecting for Gold in Baja California • What's All This Talk About Mining Districts? • The Power of Mining Districts • What is a Mining Right? • The Gold, Silver and Base Metal Mines of Eureka, Nevada • Jadeite in California • Tips for Detecting Nugget Patches • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Melman on Gold & Silver • Utah Approves funds to Fight Feds