Miners Fight Back Against Road Closures
July 2014 by Shannon PoeIn the meeting, we presented Ms. Skalski with the various court cases from the 9th Circuit Court on these settled law cases and she was mortified.
Rather than using the practice of government seizure of private property to promote economic development, the county is using it to preserve open space.
• Two million acres of proposed habitat
• Last chance for Nevada claim refunds
• California suction gold dredging update
• California suction dredging regulations
• Draft Coho recovery plan for Southern Oregon, Northern California
…the men sought to “inject false and misleading information about the genuine supply and demand for precious metals futures contracts into the markets, and to deceive other participants”…
- PLF sues over critical habitat
- Attorney General ends EPA slush fund
I’ve received quite a few inquiries from miners who are beginning to realize that traditional Mining Districts are powerful entities and they are looking to get their district organized if it’s in disarray.
- Administration issues proposals to fix mining access and permitting
- Online “webinar” and request for comments for proposed Forest Service NEPA revisions
The Bawl Mill • A Return to Silver City, Idaho • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Swing and a Miss • The Giant King Mine • BLM Flexes Its Muscles in Quartzsite • Over the Divide • Romancing the Lens • Gold Recovery with Centrifugal Bowls • Mining on the Comstock Lode • Want to Go to Australia? • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices