Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
July 2006 by Staff
There aren’t too many workable placer deposits of platinum in the world today. Most of the platinum found is in hardrock lodes, usually mixed in the gold, silver or copper outcrops.
...the government has acknowledged in court that it can't provide some account holders...with basic information about their money.
Want to find a lot more gold when you get out there to prospect? Well I’ve put together ten ideas that I think will help you become more successful…
• Haaland confirmed as head of Department of Interior
• Proposed bills aim to lock up millions of acres of public lands
• Recall election could have implications for dredgers in California
• Inter-department letter, Forest Supervisor to Regional Forester seeks assistance in segregating a significant area of the San Bernardino National Forest from mineral entry.
• Conservation and Reinvestment Act (CARA) stopped in Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee
• Forest Service meetings on Roadless Initiative have ended and the comment period closed December 20, but we have been advised that the public will have another opportunity for input.
• On November 8, the BLM held a hearing in Placerville, California, regarding withdrawal of 3,368.85 acres of public land along the South Fork of the American River.
Recovering gold from pyrite ore
The Bawl Mill • Detecting at Old Hydraulic Mines • Montana Postpones Mining Rule • Sydney Resource Corp. Ventures into Canada and Mexico • The Treasure Detective • The Small Hardrock Mill—Part I • 2006 US Gold Panning Championships • The Iditarod-Innoko Goldfields • Melman on Gold & Silver • Agnico-Eagle to Open Gold Mine in Finland