Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
July 2006 by Staff
A proposal to sell some of the International Monetary Fund's vast gold reserves would be disastrous for Nevada's mining industry as well as the emerging countries the IMF is trying to help, Sen. Richard Bryan said March 4.
• DOI limits Wilderness
• Current California administration solidifies anti-mining stance
• Juneau welcomes miners
• Bill would restrict public land purchases
• Barrick wins suit against EPA reporting requirements
• Utah obtains rights-of-way on federal lands
• Science fiction?
• It was just environmentally friendly landscaping...
• A very generous pension plan
...was all this about grazing fees and the desert tortoise, or something more?
Easing around the bedrock ledges and rock hopping, Terry and I came out into the open and were looking at a nice run of bedrock.
There are lots of stories about the big gold found in Alaska, but where does a prospector get the idea that it’s something the every day gold miner might get involved in? One must understand that the quest for gold in the mid-1800s brought...
• SB 637
• Public land users cry "fowl"
The Bawl Mill • Detecting at Old Hydraulic Mines • Montana Postpones Mining Rule • Sydney Resource Corp. Ventures into Canada and Mexico • The Treasure Detective • The Small Hardrock Mill—Part I • 2006 US Gold Panning Championships • The Iditarod-Innoko Goldfields • Melman on Gold & Silver • Agnico-Eagle to Open Gold Mine in Finland