We’re Still Thinking About It
April 2018 by Greg Walcher
We have learned over the years, of course, that “previous development,” “roadless,” and “local support,” are in the mind of the beholder.
• Big win by a California suction gold dredger
• Administration locks up another popular gold mining area
• BLM creates de facto wilderness without Congressional approval
- Bernhardt confirmed
- State of Montana to appeal Rock Creek decision
The fire started early October 4, destroying the Bureau of Land Management office on the edge of town within minutes.
- Zinke leaving office
- Property rights triumph over critical habitat says Supreme Court
- Water of the United States
America’s premier source of strategic REEs were regulated out of business and 300 employees lost their jobs. For almost fifteen years America has been dependent on the communist Chinese cartel.
Rather than using the practice of government seizure of private property to promote economic development, the county is using it to preserve open space.
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - What Do I Look For and How Do I Sample? • Ask The Experts - Prospecting Around Graeagle • Hunting Down Paystreaks • Deep Nuggets From The Strange Little Patch • Springtime Sampling In The High Desert • How to Evaluate Mineral Claims—What to Know Before You Buy • Dredging Safety: Don't Ignore The Warning Signs • Russian Plane Spills 3 Tons of Gold on Runway • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices