We’re Still Thinking About It
April 2018 by Greg Walcher
We have learned over the years, of course, that “previous development,” “roadless,” and “local support,” are in the mind of the beholder.
• Two million acres of proposed habitat
• Last chance for Nevada claim refunds
• California suction gold dredging update
Republican legislators say the funding is necessary to protect state interests...
• Forest Service proposes next step in Agenda 21
• 9th Circuit deals blow to small miners
Bottom line for you fellow miners: file your claims now in these areas or risk being forever locked out!
• Pruitt out at EPA
• NDAA still under negotiation
• AMRA’s California mining bill fails to reach floor vote
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - What Do I Look For and How Do I Sample? • Ask The Experts - Prospecting Around Graeagle • Hunting Down Paystreaks • Deep Nuggets From The Strange Little Patch • Springtime Sampling In The High Desert • How to Evaluate Mineral Claims—What to Know Before You Buy • Dredging Safety: Don't Ignore The Warning Signs • Russian Plane Spills 3 Tons of Gold on Runway • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices