Jury: Gov't Rightfully Seized 1933 Gold Coins
August 2011 by Associated PressThe verdict capped an unusual civil case that combined history, coin collecting and whether the $20 “double eagles” ever legally left the US Mint.
• Battle continues in Oregon
• Stop annexation in Southern California
• EPA ignores Supreme Court ruling with new Idaho permit
• Alaska sues Feds to restore access rights
• California dredgers await next big court date
- DOI to address threatened species
- 141 Confirmations still pending
- California withdrawals canceled
• Trump cabinet forming
• Last minute regulations
• California suction dredging
Somehow the Bureau of Land Management seems to have forgotten that they work for the people.
The fire started early October 4, destroying the Bureau of Land Management office on the edge of town within minutes.
The legislators soon came to the realization that Mining Districts and our proposed bill can solve many of the problems they currently face in their home states.
- EPA ends "sue and settle"
- Sage grouse mineral withdrawal cancelled
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts—Studies with summaries and conclusions please... • Ask The Experts—What's the cheapest way to mine quartz for gold? • Which Specific Gravity Test Works Best? • Critical Minerals: Gold • So Where's The Gold? • Wyoming's Billion Dollar Nugget—The Trilogy Ends • When Legends Were Made and Fortunes Found • Exploring and Mining for Uranium • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices