Ask the Experts
March 2014 by Chris RalphGold in Minnesota?
• Good news on EPA regs
• California rewards key appointment to dredging foe
• Republicans seek to block creation of National Monuments
• Zimbabwe threatens seizure of mining rights
• Two million acres of proposed habitat
• Last chance for Nevada claim refunds
• California suction gold dredging update
The very way it was done at the time didn’t give one much confidence in the objectivity and honesty of the BLM study.
The verbage is SB 838 is vague and ambiguous to say the least. As a result, there is quite a bit of misinformation floating around the rumor mills.
- WOTUS rule finalized
- Reminder on new claim fees
It's a proven civil remedy to put an end to harassment by notifying a person who is either overstepping their authority, or failing to act as required, that they will be sued personally for an act or omission.
The Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Prospecting Hard Rock • Reese River Silver Mining District, Nevada • Alaska: Large-Scale Mining Can Be Done Right • Gold of the Iditarod Mining District, Alaska • Bedrock • Natural Gold Alloys • Government Takes Land for Open Space • Comments on Gold Rush and Bering Sea Gold Series • Hidden Value in Old Tailings • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices