Ask the Experts
March 2014 by Chris RalphGold in Minnesota?
- Oregon miners to petition for US Supreme Court review
- Two executive orders to reign in federal agencies
- Petition for Joshua tree as a threatened species
• Settlement hearings
• Fighting back
Mr. Hughes was obviously shaken by our interaction and we are quite confident he assumed we were all missing teeth, long-haired, uneducated, backwoods miners who would immediately become submissive. That didn’t happen...
• Obama’s parting shots
• California suction dredging
• Oregon follows California’s lead
• Lawsuit coming; bill introduced to stop mining in Washington State
• President Trump halts new federal regulations
While the Water Board documented the selenium levels in fish and noted they exceed the levels of mercury, they have yet to acknowledge the numerous scientific studies that show selenium effectively neutralizes the effects of mercury.
BLM stated we had 30 days to amend our claim so that it fit within one 40-acre square or we would forfeit the claim.
• Refunds coming to Nevada claimholders
• More wilderness proposed
• Forest Service planning rule
The Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Prospecting Hard Rock • Reese River Silver Mining District, Nevada • Alaska: Large-Scale Mining Can Be Done Right • Gold of the Iditarod Mining District, Alaska • Bedrock • Natural Gold Alloys • Government Takes Land for Open Space • Comments on Gold Rush and Bering Sea Gold Series • Hidden Value in Old Tailings • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices