Oregon Miners Still Fighting
November 2016 by Tom KitcharOn October 19, 2015, the Waldo and Galice Mining Districts (of SW Oregon), along with several Oregon mining organizations and individuals, filed a Complaint in the United States District Court in Medford…
• Nevada miners get reprieve
• Georgia Senate race may set the stage for mining regulations
• New Executive Order on critical minerals
• Interior Department makes adjustments to LWCF
On November 30, 2015, the Galice Mining District (with the support of the Waldo Mining District), along with several Oregon mining associations and individuals, filed a Motion for Summary Judgment against the State of Oregon and SB 838...
• CA Fish & Game Final SEIR
• Positive news from California?
• Still no results in Wisconsin
• Give us back our lands
• Positive bill passes House
• Anti-mining bill dies in Washington State
Washington’s decision to bar new uranium mining near the Grand Canyon and other federal policies on energy and resource issues are barriers holding back Arizona and its residents from prosperity, Governor Jan Brewer told a congressional hearing March 16.
• Forest Service to revisit 228 regulations
• WOTUS Executive Order suspended
Landowners complained that mineral mining on or near their property could damage property values while leaving them without a cut of potential profits.
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Detecting: Small Creek Yields Good Gold • Ask The Experts: Is this BLM demand legitimate? • The Challenge of Winter Dredging • What Have You Got to Lose? • MMAC Update • How to Upgrade Your Pocket Plunger • Glaciers and Placer Gold Deposits • What's In A Name? • Greenhorn Finds Gold in Colorado • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Melman on Gold & Silver