Oregon Miners Still Fighting
November 2016 by Tom KitcharOn October 19, 2015, the Waldo and Galice Mining Districts (of SW Oregon), along with several Oregon mining organizations and individuals, filed a Complaint in the United States District Court in Medford…
- DOI to address threatened species
- 141 Confirmations still pending
- California withdrawals canceled
The approval, which affects 87 acres on the south end of Silver City, allows the company to move forward with exploration to determine the area's mining potential.
- Bill to limit Antiquities Act
- PLF seeks relief from Endangered Species Act abuses
The legislators soon came to the realization that Mining Districts and our proposed bill can solve many of the problems they currently face in their home states.
Have you ever wondered what it is going to take to stop the insanity of politicians and environmental groups from taking away our rights?
• IBLA rules against miner for "late" filing
• Wyoming appeals roadless decision
• Mercury reduction program slated for California
• Oregon wilderness
• Oregon miner prevails in lawsuit against Forest Service and District Ranger
• Canada pulls out of Kyoto Climate Treaty
• Hike in mining claim fees
• Hearing on suction gold dredging in California
• Interior wants mining reform
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Detecting: Small Creek Yields Good Gold • Ask The Experts: Is this BLM demand legitimate? • The Challenge of Winter Dredging • What Have You Got to Lose? • MMAC Update • How to Upgrade Your Pocket Plunger • Glaciers and Placer Gold Deposits • What's In A Name? • Greenhorn Finds Gold in Colorado • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Melman on Gold & Silver