Legislative and Regulatory Update
August 2011 by Scott Harn• California suction dredging
• House shows support for public land use
Gold and jade are actually only minor mineral resources for the Northwestern Alaska region as a whole. Modern prospecting has focused more on base metal than precious metal resources.
“When dealing with federal agencies...”
Mr. Hughes was obviously shaken by our interaction and we are quite confident he assumed we were all missing teeth, long-haired, uneducated, backwoods miners who would immediately become submissive. That didn’t happen...
• Senators object to “Build Back Better” royalty provision
• Biden reverses Utah monument reductions
• Eco-terrorist confirmed
• "Not a pollutant"
• Thank you Senator Sessions
• California suction dredging
• EPA uses secret email accounts
• State attorneys claim the Court of Appeals wrongly relied on South Dakota Mining Association v. Lawrence County regarding federal preemption...
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Ask The Experts—Studies with summaries and conclusions please... • Ask The Experts—What's the cheapest way to mine quartz for gold? • Which Specific Gravity Test Works Best? • Critical Minerals: Gold • Jury: Gov't Rightfully Seized 1933 Gold Coins • So Where's The Gold? • Wyoming's Billion Dollar Nugget—The Trilogy Ends • When Legends Were Made and Fortunes Found • Exploring and Mining for Uranium • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices