Effectively Using a Detector and Drywasher for Placer Gold
January 2005 by Jim StraightA "How-To" method for small group sniping and reclaiming old placer areas.
Due to technical difficulties, the online version of the February 2003 issue of ICMJ is currently unavailable. Please know we are working on this and will get the February issue uploaded as soon as possible. In the meantime, please enjoy the other issues of 2003! Thank you for your understanding! —ICMJ
New regulations have given the enforcement arm of the WDFW official “police” status, with the authority to issue citations, pursue warrants, make arrests and confiscate items.
• Copenhagen—Don't ask, don't tell
• Will consider lease or trade
• By the numbers
We are sad to say that one our most beloved writers, Ron Wendt, passed away on November 10, 2007.
• Look for less federal government land acquisitions in the new budget
• Valley fill ruling overturned
• Two species rejected for listing under ESA
• New Mexico and Montana consider legislation to encourage mining
• Mining, lumber groups seek to eliminate funds for university program
• Backfilling required for new mines in California
• Nevada Congressman named vice chairman of Resources
• Idaho gets deadline extended for bull trout comments
• Murkowski Calls for Resource Assessment on State and Federal Lands
• Comments needed regarding proposal to lock up huge tracts of public land in California
• Airlines' loss of passenger baggage doesn't seem so bad after this...
• Hey guys, the women are passing us up in the education department...
• It doesn't sound like they're planning for a Happy New Year...
• Wonder if he still feels that he did the right thing?...
The Bawl Mill • Convention Report • Interview with Congressman Gibbons on Mining Law Reform • The Art of Finding Coarse Gold Part II—Pocket Hunting for Residual Placers • Gold Canyon Resources Targets Gallium • Tucson Mountain Chaos • Picks & Pans: Auburn Ravine Gold • Suit Filed to Stop Mining in Northern California • Niobium and Tantalum • The Iola Mine Group, Montgomery County, North Carolina • Mining Companies Use Conservative Valuations • Company Notes • Accident at Robinson Mine Leaves Two Dead • Looking Back • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices