Accident at Robinson Mine Leaves Two Dead
January 2005 by Staff“We are saddened by the loss of two Washington Group employees and our thoughts at this time are with their families,” said Bill Myckatyn, CEO of Quadra Mining.
My wife and I spent three years laying the groundwork to build a processing mill for gold, silver, lead and some zinc in the Sierra Madre Mountains of Northern Mexico, in the state of Sonora. In this installment, I describe how we purchased the land to build the new mill.
• Bush puts Roadless Initiative on hold
• SWANCC v. US Army Corps of Engineers
• New Arizona monument added to lawsuit
• Clinton's mining moratorium in Siskiyou may not last
• County illegally used mining claims in land swap
• Montana Governor asks new interior secretary to turn over mineral rights
• Republican Representative from Nevada elevated to vice chairman on mining
When prospecting for lithium, after confirming for macro attributes through research and field work, including examination of surface geology, the main tool is an accurate lithium assay.
When detecting an area that has been cleaned to bedrock and you have new trees growing, always make sure you get your coil as close as possible to the tree. Why?
The Bawl Mill • Convention Report • Interview with Congressman Gibbons on Mining Law Reform • The Art of Finding Coarse Gold Part II—Pocket Hunting for Residual Placers • Gold Canyon Resources Targets Gallium • Tucson Mountain Chaos • Picks & Pans: Auburn Ravine Gold • Suit Filed to Stop Mining in Northern California • Niobium and Tantalum • The Iola Mine Group, Montgomery County, North Carolina • Effectively Using a Detector and Drywasher for Placer Gold • Mining Companies Use Conservative Valuations • Company Notes • Looking Back • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices