January 2005 by Staff• Newmont Mining Corp.
• Frontier Pacific Mining Corp.
• Sterling Mining Company
• General Atomics
• Barrick Gold Corp.
• New Jersey Mining Company
• Timberline Resources Corp.
• "The general public must be informed..."
• "Bring Carolyn back."
• "...when people see my copy they always want to borrow it."
• There’s no place like home...
• To comply or not to comply, that is the question...
A recent discovery in Northern California has proven once again that there is still good gold to be found if you do your homework.
Republican legislators say the funding is necessary to protect state interests...
• AZCO Mining Inc.
• Great Quest Metals Ltd.
• Royal Gold, Inc.
• Altair International, Inc.
• Vista Gold Corp.
• Placer Dome
• Oregon proposed withdrawal
Officials for the largest gold producing company in the world claimed a significant legal victory over environmentalists who they accused of abusing the appeals process to thwart mining in Nevada.
The Bawl Mill • Convention Report • Interview with Congressman Gibbons on Mining Law Reform • The Art of Finding Coarse Gold Part II—Pocket Hunting for Residual Placers • Gold Canyon Resources Targets Gallium • Tucson Mountain Chaos • Picks & Pans: Auburn Ravine Gold • Suit Filed to Stop Mining in Northern California • Niobium and Tantalum • The Iola Mine Group, Montgomery County, North Carolina • Effectively Using a Detector and Drywasher for Placer Gold • Mining Companies Use Conservative Valuations • Accident at Robinson Mine Leaves Two Dead • Looking Back • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices